Userbenchmark GPU Software Tool For PC Compare And Speed Testing 188.8.131.52
UserBenchmark GPU is a freeware System testing and benchmarking tool that increases users of all knowledge levels to very quickly and reliably evaluate their PC performance and compare the test results with the PC scores from other system configurations online. With the experience in testing more than 15 million PC configurations and all the historic and modern components, It represents not only a streamlined benchmark tool, but also a valuable database whose results are freely available online on their official website.
While many other benchmark tools on the web are focused on evaluating only the CPU performance and GPU components, UserBenchmark GPU software offers much more comprehensive testing that also provides dedicated tests for internal storage drives (HDD or SSD), RAM memory, and external USB drives. This enables the app to provide not only individual scores and in-depth test results for each separate component, but also overall “PC Score” and “PC Status” evaluations. It showcases the percentage of PC’s sustainability for use in high-end desktop gaming and workstation use, while PC Status is focused on the health score and relative component performance.
The testing methodology involves picking the desired area of testing (Processor, Graphics, Fixed Drive, Memory and USB Drive), which allows the app to evaluate the configuration for Gaming, Desktop use, and Workstation use. All the result scores are showcased in a visually attractive manner, with various stats for each tested component and the relative position of attained scores when compared to all the other scores that were gathered by the tool’s large community of users.
With this benchmarking suite, you can not only get an overview of your PC configuration performance test level but also identify areas that are ready for an upgrade. Even better the app’s database of benchmark results can help you to pick the perfect upgrade path that fits your own needs.
To get UserBenchmark up and running on your PC (that’s running any modern version of Windows), all you need to do is to download the compressed archive and unpack the app into any folder on your hard drive.
UserBenchmark GPU Software Features
- Easy for download and use
- A comprehensive array of CPU tests, which include integer, floating and string benchmarks, both in single-core and multicore mode.
- Detailed GPU testing with six 3D gaming simulations running via DirectX9 and DirectX 10 APIs.
- Hard drive performance tests are focused on reading speed, writing speed, sustained write and mixed IO.
- Storage drives are also tested for their health status (S.M.A.R.T., 4k Align, SATA, TRIM and NCQ)
- RAM memory is tested for its maximum read/write performance and even latency.
- Receive comprehensive “PC Score” and “PC Status” results.
- All the reports are gathered and presented in a visually stunning manner.
- The database of all gathered results is available via UserBenchmark.com.
- UserBenchmark.com features a searchable database, enabling easy comparison between various component models.
- UserBenchmark.com facilitates easy research for picking components for an upgrade.
- Compare your results with other users who have tested their configurations.
- Share your opinions on various PC components by voting.
How can I speed up my PC With User benchmark GPU?
You can take the following basic steps to improve the speed of your PC if your components are performing below their potential.
If poor performance is stemming from a low CPU or boot drive status, some free and effective ways of improving PC performance involve clearing out unwanted software and files. You may like to try the following:
a. Use Windows Tools
- Uninstall redundant programs. Use Windows Task Manager and check disk load (Windows 8 onwards) to identify unnecessary active programs consuming processing power. Remove the programs via the Control Panel.
- Reduce the programs that unnecessarily automatically start when the PC is powered up, thereby reducing the PC start up time. This can be accessed via the task manager ‘Startup’ section for Windows 8 onwards or by typing ‘MSConfig’ in the startup menu for earlier versions.
- Purge unnecessary files from the drives using Windows Disk Cleanup (user guide). Access hard disk cleanup via settings, control panel, administrative tools and then Disk Cleanup. Delete unnecessary program files and system files (e.g. previous Window installations) via this method.
- Troubleshoot Windows via the control panel action centre to help identify Windows-related performance issues e.g. installing a Windows update may be advisable.
- Check Windows Event Viewer. This is a record of the PC’s alerts and notifications, that can be sorted in order of importance. In Windows 10, this can be found by right-clicking the Windows start icon (or from the Win+X power menu) and selecting ‘Event Viewer’. A full log of ‘Administrative Events’ is listed under the ‘Custom Views’ directory, or for a more salient list of events, look under ‘Windows Logs’ then ‘System’.
b. Use free online tools, such as:
- O&O ShutUp10 is a portable antispy tool for Windows 10 that helps to retain control over personal data as well as remove bloatware that ships with default installations of Windows. Highly recommended for new builds.
- LatencyMon checks a PC’s core responsiveness by measuring the latencies and hard page faults of installed drivers. Latency problems can result in audio distortion such as clicking and crackling as well as jerky graphics and an unresponsive system.
c. Practice good maintenance habits
- Switch off the computer from time to time as opposed to just putting it to sleep (which may be the default in your PC’s power plan). Switching the PC off forces all programs to close, including those which may be running surreptitiously in the background, and clears out the memory.
- Keep the PC physically clean by clearing dust from air vents and the surrounding environment. Too much dust can cause hardware to overheat and work sub-optimally.
|Motherboard||Asrock B450M-HDV R4.0 (all builds)|
|Memory||27.6 GB free of 32 GB @ 2.7 GHz|
|Display||1920 x 1080 – 32 Bit colors|
|OS||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7|
Official Video Intro Userbenchmark Software
Userbenchmark Software Overview
|Software Name||UserBenchmark Software For Windows V 184.108.40.206|
|File Size||8.1 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
Finally, this benchmark software is mainly used to test the performance of the system and its related hardware configuration. If you wish to do that process on your pc then download the software.