Trapcode Particular Software For PC
Trapcode Particular is an After Effects plugin that allows you to add particles to your compositions to make your motion graphics work come to life. Make use of 3D objects to add even more beauty and complexity.
For the first time ever, run realistic fluid simulations with the new Dynamic Fluids™ physics engine, or emulate particles moving through the air and bouncing off surfaces.
It gives you the ability to build particle effects visually, with a powerful designer that makes generating effects more creative and intuitive than ever before. Choose from over 355 Trapcode Particular presets, designed to give you a head start. Every preset is fully customizable.
Graphic design is a highly specialized field that requires the use of powerful hardware and software. The well-known After Effects is one of the most important tools in the industry when it comes to visual effects and motion graphics design.
Since Adobe’s software is extensible by add-ons and plugins, you may be interested in one designed specifically for creating and animating complex particle systems. This is a component that aims to provide you with a variety of effects to use in your designs.
The plugin integrates seamlessly into After Effects and provides real-time and even interactive previews, which will undoubtedly aid in particle animation and customization. With this red giant software, you get 3D camera integration for a one-of-a-kind experience and complete immersion in the design, as well as truly realistic shading and physics controls.
The motion blur and particle emitting particle effects, as well as the reflection that can be added to the rotating speck, are among the effects provided by this plugin. Trapcode Particular also includes a wide variety of built-in presets, such as explosions, fireworks, flames, smoke, and many more.
Trapcode Particular For After Effects Features
- Designer (New): Creating particle effects is easier than ever before, in the updated Designer. Add adjustable blocks with preset behaviors and styles for emitters, particles, physics, and aux particles. Or add complete, customizable particle effects with a single click.
- Fluid Dynamics (New): Create dynamic, swirling effects with the new Dynamic Fluids physics engine, which allows particles to behave as if they are moving through real fluids. Choose from 4 customizable fluidic behaviors.
- GPU-Accelerated: Get fast feedback with Trapcode Particular’s new GPU Acceleration through OpenGL. Depending on your system and setup, you could see speed boosts of up to 4X or more over previous versions.
- 3D Camera and Light: Particular uses After Effects’ 3D Camera and Lights so you can fully integrate your particle Effects with your motion graphics and live-action VFX shots.
- Instant Feedback: The designer gives instant visual feedback, making the building and previewing of effects an intuitive and creative experience. New in Particular 3, the Designer respects the AE comp size, bringing in the composition and camera info. Preview your particle layout with camera and emitter position controls
- Multiple Systems: For the first time ever, explore endless creative possibilities when you combine multiple particle systems in the same 3D space. Create beautiful, complex effects through the interaction of different systems, all within one instance of Particular. Emitters in Multi-system setups can share parameter settings (such as turbulence, gravity, and more), and can be saved as a single preset.
- Text Emitter (New): For the first time ever, use text as an emitter, speeding up the creation process dramatically from previous versions. No precomputing required. Create write-on effects by controlling the reveal of particles along text paths.
- Mask Emitters (New): For the first time ever, use masks as an emitter, making it simple to create uniquely shaped emitters or to use parts of an image as the source of particle emissions. No precomputing required. Create write-on effects by controlling the reveal of particles along mask paths.
- OBJS AS Emitters: Give your particle systems a new dimension by using 3D models and animated OBJ sequences as particle emitters. For added flexibility, you can choose to emit particles from the vertices, edges, faces, or volume of your OBJ file. Choose from Particular’s library of over 60 OBJs, or easily load your own models using the new OBJ Loading Panel directly in After Effects or within the Designer.
- Sprites And Polygons: Use any image in your composition as a particle by assigning it to a 2D sprite or textured polygon. Particular 3 now includes over 270 still and animated sprite images, easily loaded directly within After Effects or in the Designer via the new Sprite Loading Panel.
|Operating System||ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS CC 2017 OR LATER|
|Processor||Any CPU from Intel or AMD is supported|
|Memory||4 GB RAM|
|Storage Space||800 MB Hard Disk Space|
Trapcode Particular For Windows Older Versions
Trapcode Particular Technical Specification
|File Size||748 MB|
|Developer||Red Giant Software|
It’s safe to say that you can create intricate particle systems with this Adobe After Effects plugin. Trapcode Particular’s availability of effects presets, and features will undoubtedly make it a top choice among many design professionals.