Toshiba SSD Utility Download
With this utility software solution, you can better manage and monitor your OCZ or Toshiba SSD and get alerts about important events or updates.
Toshiba SSD Utility is an SSD management software with a lot of features that can help your OCZ drive work well. It gives you control over maintenance, monitoring, SSD tuning, OS optimization, and more. SSD Utility is an extra management programme that will help you keep your OCZ SSD for Windows PC in good shape, keep an eye on it, and tune it. SSD Utility is a tool for managing OCZ SSDs. It is based on a Graphical User Interface (GUI).
Setting up is quick and easy, and you don’t have to pay extra attention to it. The programme has a modern and easy-to-use graphical user interface (GUI) with a dashboard that shows you information about the status and health of the SSD in real time.
The Overview tab can also tell you what versions of the driver and firmware are currently installed and if there are any updates. As you probably already know, updating your SSD’s firmware to the latest version can help improve its overall performance and stability.
Important Notes About SSD Utility
- Windows® and Linux®: Make sure to set your SATA controller to AHCI mode in the motherboard BIOS if it is not; for instructions see the user documentation for your computer.
- SSD Utility is required to be run as a system administrator.
- Internet connection is required for firmware and BIOS updates.
- Updating your firmware with the SSD Utility is not supported under Windows® XP.
- Make back-up copies of any data on the SSD that you want to keep; some operations result in the complete loss of data on the SSD (you will be warned if this will occur).
Toshiba SSD Utility Features
- Dashboard: Get a comprehensive real-time overview of system status, capacity, interface, health, updates, and more.
- Maintenance: Every now and then we recommend you update your SSD’s firmware to enhance performance and stability. Now you can easily update right here in SSD Utility.
- Health Monitoring: Check-in on how much life is left in your SSD, find out if your SSD is hooked up to the suitable ports, and set in the correct modes to achieve high performance.
- SSD Tuner: This feature allows you to fine-tune your SSD. May quickly adjust the over-provisioning to enhance long-term performance.
- OS Tuner: Tune the way your OS interacts with your SSD with this tool. Select one of three modes (Reliability, Performance, or Capacity) or customize the settings yourself.
- Support: Support becomes efficient with the Save Support Package feature. Also, if you need help figuring out settings or troubleshooting an issue, SSD Utility links right to the support contact pages.
- DAS Control: By Default, Device Activity Signal (DAS) LEDs blink when the drive has an I/O activity. SSD Utility provides the ability to invert that behavior if the drive supports it.
- Namespace Management: Designed for NVM Express® products like the ZD6000/6300, this feature lets you configure up to four namespaces per drive and manage each partition accordingly.
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
Official Video Intro OCZ SSD Utility
Toshiba SSD Utility Software Overview
|Software Name||Toshiba SSD Utility Software For Windows V 4.0.0012|
|File Size||33.13 MB|
Toshiba SSD Utility is an application that provides you with an easy way to keep a close eye on your solid-state drive’s health and make sure that you can enjoy its peak performance for the many years to come.