Dating never been easy as today, early during 90’s guys and girls were stuck with Yahoo Chat for hours to find the right date. But after the introduction of dedicated dating websites and mobile apps makes it easier, simplest, and flexible.
Well, Tinder for PC is one of the best, excellent, and very popular dating applications for you to find your matching date partner around you, it is now available for the Pc but early the app developed and focused only for mobile users. To find and meet new people is made easy on this dating app, you just need to move the cursor left and right to search and meet different and new friends and dating mates. You have to import your Facebook profile to get started on this dating app.
The Tinder app started back in the year 2012, and it has been around since then. It is garnering members by millions every year. Currently, Tinder boasts more than 100 million downloads and still counting. That statistic alone is just on the Android platform. And we are not yet talking about the iOS downloads. So far, it never showed any signs of slowing down or even stopping. It has been reported that the app is registering 1 billion swipes per day.
The Tinder is not like some other dating application or sites; this is the only app that relies on snap judgments, with that the application is strictly using on Windows and mobile platforms. Here in this app, you can able to select your mate just by using few images, mutual friends on Facebook, common interest, but here you are not forced to select anyone, where the Tinder app allows you to select anyone according to your wish otherwise discard them.
The people whose interest is mutual they will send notification only in Tinder Application, with that it will be a quite easy task to declare your love without any fear of rejection, but it will happen in the end, but not in the beginning. The Tinder for PC will help you by scanning the current location, with that it will search for people around 1 to 100 miles away. Once the list of the match appears on your PC, just swipe the photos with the mouse cursor for like and dislike someone by moving the cursor left and right, or you make a click on the heart “X” Button. Sometimes you may swipe faster accidents you may swipe “No” to the person that you want to swipe “Yes,” but there is no way to get back your match. If you make click on any photo, which allows you to scroll the rest of their images. Moreover, it will offer you more information about any of their mutual friends, with that it allows you to share your Facebook interest.
The swipe gesture is the one that made Tinder a significant app that made a lot of difference in the mobile community. Surpassing even the likes of Imo messenger, WeChat app, Snapchat, Kik messaging app. For those people that are still new to Tinder, it is basically a matchmaking app. Although it revolves around the social media platform, it is considered by many as a dating app. Tinder supports a direct message if the one you like will like you back.
According to the record, the Tinder app has already established more than 20 billion tinder matches to date. So if you are the lonely type and are currently looking for a partner, it might help you to get involved in the Tinder community. Who knows, this might be your ticket to a romantic life.
Download Tinder for PC
Downloading only the Tinder app will NOT run on Windows PC. You need to read the full instruction on how to properly install the file on any Windows machine.
How to Download and Install Tinder for PC
To start off this tutorial on how to get Tinder for PC, you must know that no official Tinder app was developed for Windows. But that does not mean that you can never use Tinder for PC. You can still do. And we have options for you.
Method 1: Use Android Emulator
In this first method, we will be using an Android emulator. So you can run the full Tinder app on your PC with ease and reliability. In case your internet connection is slow, you can use a download accelerator such as IDM software to boost your download up to five times. If you are ready, let’s start.
- First and foremost is to get a copy of the BlueStacks installer. We are choosing BlueStacks is because of the fact that it is the most popular Android emulator and it is quite reliable in terms of performance. But if you have another Android emulator in mind, you may choose to download and use it. But if you are okay with BlueStacks, you can get a copy of the installer from the BlueStacks official website. We also have a BlueStacks download button if you want to directly and immediately download it.
- As mentioned earlier, the emulator is quite a huge file, so if you have a slow internet connection, it would help to have IDM installed on your computer for faster download speed.
- When the download finishes, double-click on the BlueStacks installer to initiate the installation process.
- You may choose to create a new folder dedicated to the BlueStacks emulator or just follow the on-screen prompt for the Windows installation progress. Typically, the location is inside the Program Files folder.
- Now, when the installation finishes, a BlueStacks desktop icon will appear on the main desktop. Double-click on it to launch the emulator.
3. Since this will be your first time using the BlueStacks emulator, expect a short tutorial about its on-screen controls and some familiarization. After some clicks, you will see a familiar desktop user interface similar to that of an Android tablet.
- You do not have to do anything yet. Just leave it running in the background for now.
- Somewhere in this article, you will find the Tinder APK file download button, click on it to get the APK file.
- After the download, drag and drop the APK file to the BlueStacks running window to install Tinder. You can also double-click on the APK file and Tinder will automatically install on the emulator.
- Find the Tinder icon on the screen and click on it to start using Tinder for PC.
Method 2: Tinder For PC On The Web
This Tinder on the web browser method is for people who do not want to install anything on their computer. This is also applicable if you are not using your own laptop or PC but want to log in to your Tinder account. Just make sure to always clear the browser history after you finish using Tinder. Otherwise, the owner of the laptop might see your activity, check chat history, or mess with your account. Whatever the case is, just delete any sign of your online activities if it is not your Windows device you are using.
Go to the link that we provided as it will direct you to the Tinder official website. Just look for the login button on the topmost right of the site. Click on it to enter your Tinder account information and confirm log-in.
Features of Tinder for PC
The Tinder features are similar to windows features offers several advanced Chating features, and they are listed below
- Login: Here you can able to start your Tinder application very easily, where you have to log in your account with the help of Facebook and check your profiles, with that it gets access through the menu, which is located on the top left corner of the app.
- Language Support: Tinder for PC is a cross-platform application, so it has no language barrier. The app has the ability to support more than 30 languages. So it can be used in all parts of the world without any issue.
- Multi-Platform: As it is the multi-platform application it can able to support other platforms like Android, iOS, Windows Phone and much more. Moreover, the application is used in different ways for contacting peoples.
- Groups: Here the app that allows you to make a group of all your Tinder friends and you can hang out with them. Then Tinder PC lets you upload photos in the group, with that it allows some interested people to join the group and make fun of the group.
- Instagram: The Tinder app gets integrated with Instagram, where you can able to access all the profiles of the people that you want to match with mutual preference.
- Swiping Feature: The Swiping feature that plays a vital role in the Tinder app on your Mobile. But in the PC version swiping is not possible, instead of that, you can able to use the mouse click for Like, Pass or to move the photos.
- Distance Preference: Tinder for PC allows you to change the settings of Tinder, like the distance of suggested matches as well as age range and sexual preferences.
- Other Platforms: Tinder is available for all types of platforms like Android, iOS, Tizen, etc.
- Hide adverts: Ad-free experience is a huge benefit of paid users.
- Boost: This is a queue-jumping feature allowing to compromise ranking algorithms and come on top of user list (that is for a moment to become the most ‘desirable’ candidate – all’s possible for the one who pays. A server-based feature.
- Super like: Swipe up to Super-like someone. Matches who you have Super-liked will have a blue star next to their name in the list. With this feature, you notify a user of your interest instead of anonymously liking them in the hope of mutual interest. They will see a blue banner underneath your name. That increases your chances of a match threefold. Tinder Gold grants 5 Super likes per day. The same feature is limited to 1 Super-like per day in Tinder’s free version.
- Likes you: You can see who likes you before you swipe. Besides, you see all your likes on the screen as a gallery and know if they like you back.
- Rewind button (undo dislikes) The button cancels the previous dislikes and gives the candidates a second chance. In the app’s free version a user can’t ‘look back & rsquo, and reconsider the last match.
- Location change (Passport): Each time a user logs in, GPS-based matching creates a list of new user profiles to swipe through. In Tinder Plus, a user may alter location at will while actually staying at a different location themselves – this is Passport.
- Unlimited right swipes: What you actually do is declare a maximum number of swipes per day in the free version of the app and disable this feature in the paid one.
- Smart photos: The feature uses an ML algorithm to automatically adjust the order of a user’s photos depending on who’s swiping on the other end. So what one person sees as a default picture may be different for another based on their typical swiping patterns analyzed by the algorithm. It’s designed to “maximize the potential” of the first profile image and appeal to a wider audience.
- Moments: This Snapchat-like feature didn’t work well for Tinder and was ‘swiped left’ on after a year. It allowed to create and share photos (moments) using various image filters, with text, and scribble on them in various colors. A clicked moment remained active for 24 hours. The purpose of Moments was, according to Tinder co-founder Sean Rad, to jump-start conversations among matches. If a match liked your Moment, they could swipe right. The app would notify you of their interest, and then you could both start chatting.
- High-profile dating (Tinder Select): Tinder Select is an invite-only service for elite and celebrity Tinder members. Perhaps, exclusivity is also the reason why not much is known about the functionality. It’s a tier of the regular Tinder app and users of Tinder Select can toggle back and forth between both services. Tinder hasn’t announced Tinder Select and wasn’t interested in speaking to Tech Crunch about it. But one thing is for certain: elite dating apps are on the rise.
- Swipes between groups of people (Tinder Social): The feature allows you to switch to the ‘Social’ mode and back and either swipe on individuals or together with your friends swipe on other groups.
Other Features Of Tinder App
- Support group chats for those who made a lot of friends or invited friends on the Tinder app.
- Swipe right if you like the image or swipe to the left if you are not interested.
- You can use the Super Like feature if you find the picture to your utmost liking.
- Facebook account integration for easy login and no registration required.
- The app is now cross-platform as you can use the Tinder platform from any popular operating system like Android, iOS, Mac OS, Windows mobile, and Windows OS.
- Supports image upload to group chats for a more fun chatting and interaction.
- Choose your preferred location, so Tinder can show you only people from a specific area.
- It also integrates with Instagram so you will be able to see more pictures of the person that you like.
Official Video Intro Tinder Dating Application
Tinder Dating Application FAQs
What Tinder picture should I use?
What should I put in my bio?
How do I unmatch someone?
How do Tinder matches work?
How does Tinder’s Boost work?
The Tinder for PC method is an alternative for those who are unable to access their mobile phones at the moment. Or perhaps best for those who want a bigger screen estate to see the pictures better. This is also good for situations where you are only stuck with your Windows device at the moment, and you have no choice at all.