TeamLink is one of the most advanced Free Online Web Meeting and Video Conference Software for PC that enables teams and partners to work together from anywhere at any time. It offers the lowest latency and crystal clear audio and video with global connectivity. For a limited time, the program is offered for Free. To use the app, please download and install TeamLink Client for PC for free and then create a user account.
“A conference is a gathering of people who singly can do nothing but together can decide that nothing can be done.” – Fred Allen
|Operating System||Windows: Windows 7, 8, 10
Mac: Mac OS 10.10 and higher version
TeamLink’s scheduled meetings help users determine the meeting schedule in advance and inform all participants about the meeting. Users can choose to use an existing meeting ID or create a new meeting ID to schedule a meeting.
- The world’s most advanced real-time video technology for ultra-low latency and crystal clear video and audio.
- Designed for Mobile and unreliable IP networks with high packet loss resiliency.
- Cross-platform support for Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac.
- Ultra high-definition Screen sharing and real-time interactions to get work done effectively.
- Global coverage, connect with anyone, from anywhere at any time.
- Free download and a Free plan to start with, nothing to buy and nothing to commit.
- Easy to use and you are just a couple of clicks away to start your meeting.
You can initiate and arrange meetings through TeamLink Desktop, communicate with your team and partners anytime, anywhere. It has a wide range of applications in corporate communications, online education, telemedicine, recruitment and training, financial securities, customer service, etc.
The meeting interface is not complicated. On the layout, there are up to nine video windows. A single video window will mostly have three sizes, which include large, medium, and small.
Different circumstances will determine the size of the window. For instance, if the participant is one, the window will be larger, but if there are many participants, the windows may be a medium-size or small size. If there are two participants, one window will be more significant than the other one. If there are more than 9 participants, Windows will be displayed according to the participants’ speech if there are more than nine participants.
How to Use TeamLink
1. Create a room
Name the room and it will automatically generate a meeting room ID.
2. Send an invitation
Share the meeting room ID or the URL link via email, chat, Slack, etc.
3. Start the meeting
Enter the room ID or directly click the URL link to join the meeting.
TeamLink For Free Online Meeting Software Features
- Google login
- One dedicated meeting room ID
- Unlimited meetings
- Lowest Latency
- Crystal Clear audio and video
- Meeting recording
- Cross-platform Support
- Large scale Meetings
- Up to 300 participants
- Wireless screen sharing
- Dual stream for dual monitor
- HD meeting recording
- Chat room
- Multi-platform (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS) support
- Global reach (join a meeting from anywhere in the world)
- Simultaneous login from multiple devices
- Secure communication Links
- Dedicated support
How to Install TeamLink On Windows PC
Is there a free Teamlink app download?
Is the Teamlink app download for PC available?
Yes, the software is available for PC, both Windows with 64-bit and macOS computers. You can download the app on your PC from its official website.
Can I download Teamlink for PC 32-bit?
Unfortunately, this app can only be downloaded by users with a Windows with a 64-bit system. However, do not worry; you can download the app on your PC using android software. So how do you do it? Follow these steps to download the apps.
- Download and install the Bluestacks emulator.
- Open Bluestacks and log in to your Google account.
- Go to Google Play Store and search for Teamlink for PC.
- Click install.
Can I download Teamlink for Windows?
Yes, you can download the app on your Windows computer. However, you will have to ensure that the computer you are using is a 64-bit system computer.
TeamLink Software Overview
|Software Name||TeamLink Software For Windows V 18.104.22.168|
|File Size||63.4 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
TeamLink is a powerful and easy-to-use free online meeting and free video conferencing software. If you want to run this app on a PC then, you need to download and install an android emulator like Bluestacks and Nox App Player.