A sublime Text editor (3.1) is a sophisticated code editor tool for developers, who are regularly in the coding of HTML and Prose. It’s super fast and features packed like the selection of editing commands, including indenting or un-indenting, paragraph reformatting, a line joining, create macros, snippets, auto compete and repeat the last action. It has build tool integration ability and WinSCP integration for editing remote files via FTP and SCP.
Sublime Text Editor Software Features
Sublime Text Tool for UI
- Windows 10/8.1 per-monitor DPI settings for handling mixed monitor configurations and on-the-fly DPI switching
- Lots of improvements for high DPI support on all platforms, including 8k monitor and @3x texture support
Sublime Text Editor Tool for Text Rendering
- Ligature support, with controls for customizing OpenType features and stylistic sets an example of ligatures with Fira Code
- Improved text rendering on Windows, now respecting ClearType tuning
- Better handling of emojis in the editor control
Sublime Text Tool for Color Scheme
- A new color scheme format based on JSON, with easier customization and new features like hashed syntax highlighting
- Improved selection rendering with expanded customization via color schemes
Use Goto Anything to open files with only a few keystrokes, and instantly jump to symbols, lines or words.
Make ten changes at the same time with Sublime Text Editor, not one change ten times. Multiple selections allow you to interactively change many lines at once, rename variables with ease, and manipulate files faster than ever.
The Command Palette holds infrequently used functionality, like sorting, changing the syntax and changing the indentation settings. With just a few keystrokes, you can search for what you want, without ever having to navigate through the menus or remember obscure key bindings.
Distraction Free Mode
When you need to focus, Distraction Free Mode is there to help you out. Distraction Free Mode is full screen, chrome-free editing, with nothing but your text in the center of the screen. You can incrementally show elements of the UI, such as tabs and the find panel, as you need them.
Sublime Split Editing
With the Sublime, Get the most out of your widescreen monitor with split editing support. Edit files side by side, or edit two locations in the one file. You can edit with as many rows and columns as you wish.
Instant Project Switch
Projects in Sublime Text capture the full contents of the workspace, including modified and unsaved files. You can switch between projects in a manner similar to Goto Anything, and the switch is instant, with no save prompts – all your modifications will be restored next time the project is opened. Download Sublime Text Offline Installer Setup 64bit for Windows PC!
Sublime Text has a powerful, Python-based plugin API. Along with the API, it comes with a built-in Python console to interactively experiment in real-time.
Key Bindings, Menus, Snippets, Macros, Completions and more – just about everything in Sublime Text is customizable with simple JSON files. This system gives you flexibility as settings can be specified on a per-file type and per-project basis.
Sublime Text is available for OS X, Windows, and Linux. One license is all you need to use Sublime Text on every computer you own, no matter what operating system it uses. Sublime Text uses a custom UI toolkit, optimized for speed and beauty while taking advantage of native functionality on each platform.
- Syntax definitions for Git file formats to allow Sublime Text to be a better core.editor
- Highlighting of fenced code blocks in Markdown
Python highlighted in a fenced code block
- Goto References to augment Goto Definition
- An improved Command Palette that can accept arbitrary user input and complex interactions
Sublime File System
- Expanded options for filtering files and folders from the sidebar
- Improved handling of filesystem notifications and symlinks
Sublime Text Editor Performance
- Significantly improved memory usage – up to 30% in some cases
- Lots of little performance improvements and bug fixes
Sublime Text Publisher’s Release Date 7th May 2018
Official Video Intro Sublime Text Editor
Sublime Text Editor Older Versions