Studio 3T Professional MongoDB Client Software For PC Download 2021.8.0
Studio 3T is the professional IDE, client, and GUI for MongoDB. Build queries fast, generate instant code. Available for your Windows PC! From startups to Fortune 500 companies, teams have chosen Studio 3T for MongoDB as their must-have client to help build great products.
Better work starts with the right tool
- Import and export in CSV, JSON, SQL and BSON/mongodump
- Generate driver code in seven languages
- Break down aggregation queries into stages
- Auto-complete queries in the mongo shell
- Build queries via drag-and-drop
- Use data masking to protect sensitive data
- Transform a collection’s schema in a few clicks
- Explore data schema and find outliers
- Migrate between SQL and MongoDB
- Write SQL to query MongoDB
- Schedule MongoDB tasks
The interface is not stylish by any means, but it is designed to be as intuitive as possible. You get a simplistic top toolbar that provides you with quick access to the most-used features and a typical menu bar that packs even more features.
The rest is your typical environment found on most MongoDB clients out there, with a panel that displays the database structure on the left and the editing environment on the right side.
Studio 3T for MongoDB really shines when it comes to the outright number of features. Thanks to a smart IntelliShell capability, you can create and run complex queries in no time and with the least amount of effort.
You can also copy or move documents between databases, create and edit indexes and evidently, add and remove databases and collections. Connection with SSL support, drag and drop search for JSON queries and a capable JSON editor are also features that make 3T MongoChef Core a desirable package.
As expected, you can connect to multiple databases at once and, thanks to the built-in GridFS Viewer, you can also add, delete and edit multiple files at once.
Studio 3T Mongodb Client Software For PC Features
- IntelliShell: Auto-complete queries in a built-in mongo shell that highlights syntax errors as you type and saves your query history.
- Visual Query Builder: Perfect for MongoDB beginners, a time-saver for pros. Use a drag-and-drop UI to build complex find() queries and filter array elements.
- Aggregation Editor: Break down aggregation queries into manageable steps and build them stage by stage, for easier debugging and querying.
- SQL Query: Put your SQL skills to good use. Query MongoDB with SQL using SELECT, DISTINCT, GROUP BY, INNER JOIN, LEFT JOIN, and more.
- Tasks & Tasks Scheduler: Save MongoDB imports, exports, data comparisons, and migrations as tasks that you can run on demand. Or even better, skip the reminders and schedule them to run exactly when you need.
- Reschema: Make changes to your collection’s schema in just a few clicks, perfect for schema performance tuning, restructuring, or cleaning up after a data migration.
- Schema Explorer: Find mistakes fast. Run schema analyses on your MongoDB collections to reveal data outliers, misspellings, duplicates, and other anomalies that you can fix on the spot.
- SQL ↔ MongoDB Migration: The easiest way to migrate between SQL and MongoDB. Import Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Sybase, and IBM DB2 to MongoDB, or export MongoDB collections to a SQL file or database.
- Import & Export Wizard: Import to MongoDB from JSON, CSV, BSON/mongodump, and SQL, and get a preview of your output documents as you make changes. Export entire MongoDB collections, views, queries, query results, or specific documents to the same formats.
- Connection Manager: Connect to as many MongoDB connections as you want, with the option to enable proxy support, activate read-only lock mode, and use SCRAM-SHA-256, SCRAM-SHA-1, X.509, Kerberos (GSSAPI), and LDAP authentication—without long loading times.
- Table, Tree & JSON Views: Discover the most flexible MongoDB viewer. Open any MongoDB collection and show embedded fields next to parent fields with Table View, collapse or expand fields in Tree View, or browse entire documents in JSON View.
- User & Role Managers: Add, edit, and remove users in just a few clicks, assign roles to individual users, and list out all users by role through a convenient MongoDB UI.
MongoDB client vs. MongoDB GUI vs. MongoDB IDE
Studio 3T as a MongoDB client: A client is a software program or application that allows you to connect to a server. Go wild with Studio 3T’s Connection Manager and connect to as many MongoDB servers as you need.
Studio 3T as a MongoDB GUI: A Graphical User Interface (GUI) does exactly as it says. It provides a user interface with graphical menus, icons, dialogs, wizards, and other visual elements. The alternative to using a MongoDB GUI would be to use the mongo shell, though Studio 3T still has IntelliShell – an easy-to-navigate, built-in version – for when you need one.
Studio 3T as a MongoDB IDE: An Integrated Development Environment (IDE) consolidates the many aspects of application and database development into one fully-featured “studio” environment. The app does exactly that by providing a GUI that has editors with auto-completion and syntax highlighting, built-in JSON validation, automatic query code generation in seven languages, and many other features that help you work faster and save time.
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8, 10|
Official Video of Studio 3t Mongodb Client
Studio 3T for MongoDB is a streamlined and very capable tool for managing MongoDB databases that manages to pack a comprehensive set of useful tools without ever feeling too complicated or intimidating.