SnowRunner is 2020 off-roading simulator games for pc developed by Saber Interactive and published by Focus Home Interactive. Similar to its predecessor Spintires and its expanded version MudRunner, SnowRunner has the player control off-road vehicles as they traverse between locations to complete objectives. The game was announced as MudRunner 2 in August 2018, Focus Home and Saber Interactive decided to re-reveal the title a year later as SnowRunner. The game features more than 15 sandbox locations and over 40 different trucks for simulation.
Explore immense open worlds and feel the total freedom of driving in the wild. Discover new locations, dozens of missions, challenging contracts, and leave your mark in these untamed lands.
Carry heavy hauls and extreme payloads by overcoming mud, torrential waters, snow, and frozen lakes for huge rewards and unlockable.
SnowRunner puts you in the driver’s seat of powerful vehicles as you conquer extreme open environments with the most advanced terrain simulation ever. Drive 40 vehicles from brands such as Ford, Chevrolet, and Freightliner as you leave your mark on an untamed open world.
Your Personal Fleet
Expand and customize your fleet with many upgrades and accessories including purchasing intake snorkels, attaching chains to your tires, adjusting the ride height, and much more.
Ride solo or with up to four players in co-operative multiplayer and enrich your SnowRunner experience with community-created mods!
Overcome mud, torrential waters, snow, and frozen lakes while taking on perilous contracts and missions. Expand and customize your fleet with many upgrades and accessories including an exhaust snorkel for heavy waters or chain tires to battle the snow.
Ride solo or with other players in 4-player co-operative and expand your SnowRunner experience with community-created mods!
- Face extreme environments in a highly advanced physics engine
- 40 unique vehicles to unlock, upgrade and customize
- Complete dozens of challenging missions across an interconnected world
- Go solo or play with other players in a 4-player co-op
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8, 10|
|Processor||Intel Core i3-4130 3.4 GHz / AMD Ryzen 3 2200U 3.4 GHz.|
|Memory||8 GB RAM.|
|Storage Space||20 GB Free Hard Disk Space.|
|Graphics Card||2 GB GTX 660 / Radeon R9 270.|
Snowrunner Simulation game for pC
- Larger Environments: The maps will be up to four times larger than MudRunner maps, with vast expanses just waiting for you to explore.
- New Environments: On top of the Russian and American regions you’ve seen in MudRunner, the development team are looking to push SnowRunner to new horizons. For the first time, you will be able to experience snow under your wheels, in the new Alaska region.
- More Licensed Manufacturers: Vehicles are MudRunner’s bread and butter, so of course, the roster is growing! You will get to tear through the mud in new vehicles from manufacturers such as Caterpillar and Pacific.
- Improved Visuals: Environments are going to see big improvements in SnowRunner, with more detailed foliage, mud, water, lighting, and more.
- Unique Cockpit Views: Vehicles will have unique and detailed interior cockpits, letting you truly immerse yourself in the experience.
- Vehicle Upgrades and Add-Ons: Vehicles will have new upgrades and attachments. These will have a large gameplay impact on what your vehicle is most suited towards. Pick a loadout that fits the task, be it traversing deep water, unstable rocks, or slippery mud.
- Vehicle Customization: You to feel like your vehicle is your own, so SnowRunner will feature various ways to customize truck’s look, such as its color.
- New Cargo Types: Are logs not your thing? Don’t worry, because this game will have a whole host of new cargo types. Their weight will affect the physics and gameplay, too.
- Improved UI: The User Interface has been completely overhauled for a much-improved experience.
- Improved Tutorial: This simulation game for pc that will be an excellent place to begin your MudRunner experience since the new tutorial aims to guide you through all the steps you need to understand the deep game mechanics.
You’ll feel hopeless, annoyed, and always on the verge of rage quitting, cursing as the broken-down truck you’re towing gets wedged against a rock, or your ill-equipped Chevy pick-up slides off an icy path and digs itself into a mud-filled trench.
Switching vehicles is one of SnowRunner’s coolest features. If your truck gets stuck, you can switch to another vehicle in your fleet, drive over, and use a winch to yank it free. The game also supports online co-op, so if you have a friend who plays, they can come to the rescue instead. Just don’t be surprised if the rescue vehicle ends up stuck in the same patch of mud.
Official Video Intro Snowrunner Game
Snowrunner Game FAQs
What is SnowRunner season pass?
The Season Pass grants you access to the exclusive Sabertooth skin for the Heavy Duty Derry Longhorn 4520, as well as the 4 phases of new content to be released in the future, including new trucks, new maps, add-ons and more! …
Does SnowRunner have Crossplay?
There is no cross-platform play in SnowRunner. The official Twitter account for SnowRunner has confirmed that there are no plans for crossplay to be added. … And SnowRunner’s is said to be one of the best with its ultra-realistic physics and extreme beauty.
Can you play SnowRunner on PS5?
Game and Legal Info
SnowRunner puts you in the driver’s seat of powerful vehicles as you conquer extreme open environments with the most advanced terrain simulation ever. … Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.
Can I play SnowRunner offline?
Yes, you can play SnowRunner completely offline.