SILKYPIX Developer Studio allows you to make adjustments such as exposure (brightness), white balance (shading), tone (light and dark sharpness) while maintaining a high quality of image without deteriorating the image. In addition, anyone can easily perform high-quality adjustments because basic adjustments are arranged in order from the top of the control panel. Furthermore, fine-tuning adjustments for each item can be minutely performed with the “Slider” control.
The Partial correction function is included to adjust saturation and brightness of specified areas. What is more, a variety of fine adjustment functions such as Fine color controller which can be used to adjust each specific color and Highlight controller which restores colors in highlighted parts, as well as recover gradation, are available.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio has 10 types of maker tastes installed which can take on various shooting scenes in advance. Just by choosing a taste such as “Landscape” or “Portrait,” you can make a finished photograph easily that fits your image. In addition, you can save your adjusted parameters as a taste. Parameters are very useful functions, and you can easily create pictures from the same image by applying them to other photographs.
Furthermore, you can toggle the thumbnail, combination and preview modes, show the grid to increase accuracy, as well as adjust the white balance and tone the curves. SILKYPIX Developer Studio allows you to manipulate the highlights (e.g. chroma, saturation, luminance), fine colors and lens aberration (e.g. angle, amount, distortion), among others.
Other features of the app revolve around copying development parameters to other cloakrooms, settings for the developed image (e.g. JPEG quality, development policy, default filename for saving) and display options (e.g. control location, thumbnail mode, preview mode), just to name a few.
The graphic editing application requires a very high amount of CPU and system memory to work properly, supports keyboard shortcuts and includes a user manual. We have not experienced any problems in our tests since SILKYPIX Developer Studio did not freeze, crash or pop up error dialogs. All in all, SILKYPIX Developer Studio should please all users with some experience in image processing tools. Download Software For Mac OS.
|Processor||Intel Pentium processor-based PC or compatible computer (Core 2 Quad or later is recommended)|
|RAM||2 GB RAM Required|
|Hard Disk Space||Please reserve at least 150MB of space|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|Display Resolution||XGA (1024×768), Full Color (24 bit or higher)|
|Software Name||Silkypix Developer Studio V 220.127.116.11.0|
|File Size||394 MB|
|Languages||English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, German, Polish, French, Italian|
|Developer||Ishikawa Soft Laboratory|
Download Software For PC
SILKYPIX Developer Studio Features
- Exposure control: Take control of your image’s exposure and correct under or overexposed photos after the event, using the exposure adjustment control. This can help save photos that may previously have been deemed unrecoverable.
- White balance: Since white colors are recorded differently under different light sources, you can take control of your photo’s white balance and say goodbye to irritating color casts.
- Contrast: Flat or overly harsh images can be uninspiring to the eye. Take control of your image’s contrast after the event by using the contrast adjustment control and its presets to breathe life back into your photos.
- Saturation: Under harsh light, dominant colors can sometimes overshadow passive colors making an image look garish, likewise flat light can make colors look muted. Take control of your image’s saturation levels and subdue colors or make them more vibrant. The choice is yours!
- Lens correction: Unlike some other RAW converters, It provides aberration, shading and distortion correction functions as standard. So there’s no need to buy expensive plug-ins or use a separate application to remove and repair these unwanted visible errors.
- Image rotation and perspective correction: It provides comprehensive image rotation, vertical and horizontal perspective correction functions as standard, no 3rd party add-ins required. Take control and banish those leaning buildings and crooked horizons forever!
- Trimming: It lets you non-destructively crop and cut your original images any way you see fit.
- Sharpening: Add precise detail sharpening to your images as you’ve never seen before using state of the art “Pure Detail” algorithms.
- Outputs: Create a JPG for a document or web page, or a TIFF for subsequent creative processing in your favorite image editing software. SILKYPIX gives you full control over image size, compression, and bit depth, to tailor your output according to your subsequent media needs.
- Printing: SILKYPIX yields professional high-quality printed output with additional facilities for image preview, output sharpening, and contact sheets. So there’s no need to use 3rd party printing applications to get professional results.
- SILKYPIX Developer Studio provides non-destructive editing of images, so your originals remain untouched and intact for years to come.
- Development parameters can be organized and stored as individual preferences (Tastes) for instant recall and subsequent application to other images.
Pros And Cons
|Very intuitive handling of each function||It does not have functions for library management|
|Copy of development parameters||No tool for noise reduction|
|Creation of custom filters||A concealer brush is missing|
|Modifiable Keyboard Shortcuts|
SILKYPIX Developer Studio automatic settings for processes such as exposure, white balance, and tone curves are fairly accurate. You can, if you choose, tweak your images based upon your own preferences, or you can revert to the original camera settings. The tool layout may be efficient once you work it out, but it does take a little time to be comfortable navigating, and this lets the app down somewhat.
Download Software For PC