SciLab is free and open-source software for numerical computations providing a powerful open computing environment for engineering and scientific application. It includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has a high-level programming language allowing access to advanced data structures, 2-D and 3-D graphical functions.
SciLab software is distributed under the CeCILL license (GPL compatible). It has large numbers of functionalities: control, simulation, and optimization, signal processing. Xcos, the hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator is provided with the platform.
SciLab is an advanced application for all kinds of rather complex mathematical calculations. It allows the installation of modules to calculate differential equations, carry out linear algebra operations and perform polynomial and rational functions. It also allows us to program our own functions in languages such as FORTRAN, Java, and C++, and the possibility to edit graphs and export them in several formats.
- Hundreds of mathematical functions
- High-level programming language
- 2-D and 3-D graphics
- Advanced data structures and user-defined data types
- Xcos: Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator
2-D and 3-D visualization
- Pie Charts
- LaTeX / MathML annotations
- Graphics export in many formats: PNG, PPM, EMF, EPS, FIG, PDF, SVG.
- Plotlib for SciLab
- Linear Algebra
- Sparse matrices
- Polynomials and rational functions
- Simulation: explicit and implicit systems of differential equations solvers
- Classic and robust control
- Differentiable and non-differentiable optimization
- Interpolation, approximation
- Signal Processing
- Graphs and Networks
- Interface with Fortran, C, C++, Java
- Functions for calling Scilab from C, C++, Fortran, and Java
- LabVIEW Gateway SciLab is an open-source software and includes hundreds of mathematical functions, signal processing, statistical analysis, image enhancement, and modeling.
|Operating system||Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32 and 64 bits)|
|Internal memory||2 GB RAM (1 GB minimum)|
|Hard disk space||600 MB|
|Title||Scilab 6.0.2 for windows|
|File Size||181 MB|
|File Name||Scilab-6.0.2 _x64.exe|
|Requirements||Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|Date added||14 Feb 2019|
|Author||Scilab Enterprises http://www.scilab.org|
Download SciLab Software