Rivatuner Statistics Server is the de-facto framerate monitoring, on-screen display, and high-performance video capturing service provider for most graphics card utilities out there.
Comprehensive tools in a lightweight package
The sheer amount of tools provided by this program is immense, and the most important ones are as follows;
Rivatuner Statistics Server offers efficient framerate and frame time monitoring support to the client applications, with the statistics being collected for DirectX and OpenGL applications.
The statistics of those applications then provide 3D acceleration usage statistics, which lets the software determine if any 3D applications are running, and if so, what the profiles should be applied to them for optimum efficiency.
More so, if you don’t want to overkill your GPU or would like to limit power consumption, you can always use the app’s built-in FPS limiter.
View all the statistics in a fast convenient manner
All statistics offered by the program can either be viewed in the main menu, or in the form of on-screen displays, overlapping any application currently running, without causing any performance spikes.
Along with the GPU tweaking and FPS monitor, Rivatuner Statistics Server also offers in-game screen capture support to the client applications, with BMP, PNG and JPG formats being accessible as screenshots, which along with the monitoring services are done in real-time.
High-performance video encoding
Another neat feature is the high-performance and uncompressed video encoding, which is done in custom RTV1 and native MJPG, which supports third-party external codecs compatible with VFW.
These along with the hardware-accelerated H.264 encoding via Intel QuickSync, NVIDIA NVENC, and AMD VCE, and multisource stereo and multichannel audio capture support make Rivatuner Statistics Server extremely useful.
An excellent app for anyone wishing to see the current state of their GPU
Rivatuner Statistics Server offers all the tools one might think of when imagining what a video tweaking utility may need, therefore making it a great addition to any gamer or person that relies heavily on the performance of their GPU.
Features of Rivatuner Statistics Server:
- Rivatuner Statistics Server provides framerate and primetime monitoring support to the client applications. Framerate and frame-time statistics are being collected for DirectX and OpenGL applications. The statistics can be rendered in On-Screen Display or provided to client applications connected to the server.
- Rivatuner Statistics Server provides 3D acceleration usage statistics to the client applications. The clients can use the statistics to determine if any 3D applications are currently running and apply different hardware profiles depending on it.
- Rivatuner Statistics Server provides On-Screen Display support to the client applications. The clients can display any text info in the On-Screen
- Display in DirectX and OpenGL applications. The server can be also used as a standalone framerate monitoring solution and display own framerate statistics in the On-Screen Display.
- Rivatuner Statistics Server provides desktop and in-game screen capture support to the client applications. BMP, PNG and JPG screen capture formats are supported.
- This software provides high-performance real-time desktop and in-game video capture support to the client applications.
Download software for Windows