Recordify allows you to download music for free from free streaming music services such as Google Play Music, Spotify, or Amazon Music is very popular, but unfortunately, the free versions don’t let you save the music offline. It has been developed exactly for this. It works like a live recording and saves every song as a single MP3, WAV, or FLAC file. It’s brilliant! The entire music library – saved with just one click.
Recordify is a nifty app that you can turn to whenever you want to record the songs you like best with as little effort as possible. This type of third-party apps is quite useful since the previously mentioned services do not provide an integrated way to save audio tracks on your PC.
Recodify was developed to download music from popular music streaming services in high quality. The software also offers the option to record as “Stereo Mix”: With the additional recording function “Stereo Mix“, you can also record anything else that is being played on your PC speakers.
No matter if it’s a single song or an entire playlist – It can download all songs to files. With the development of the exclusive RECognition© technology, it is possible to just let your playlist play while Recordify recognizes every single song and saves it in a correctly named file. The download of the mp3 file is usually of high quality since the music quality is dependent on the streaming service used. Enthusiasts use high quality settings of up to 320 kbps.
It lets you download music for free. The music downloaded by the app can be saved as an MP3 file or in the premium quality file format FLAC. This program has been optimized for Windows 10, but of course also supports Windows 7, 8, and 8.1, 32, and 64 bit systems.
The software solution comes with a straightforward interface that makes it accessible even to users without advanced computer skills.
To make the most of this application’s functions, you first need to choose the connection method that suits your necessities.
Recordify Free Streaming Music Software Features
- Download Online Music For Free: Music from streaming services is very popular, but unfortunately, the free versions don’t let you save the music offline. It has been developed exactly for this. It works like live recording and saves the music as MP3 or FLAC files. It’s brilliant!
- Supports Streaming Services: Recodify was developed to save music from all the popular music streaming services in high quality.
- Record everything: With the additional recording function, you can also record anything else that is being played on your PC speakers. Chrome or Firefox required.
- Download Music: No matter if it’s a single song or an entire playlist – Recordify can record all songs to files.
- RECognition©: Just let your playlist play while It recognizes every single song and saves it in a correctly named file.
- Quality: Music quality depends on the streaming service used. Enthusiasts use high quality settings of up to 320 kbps.
- Formats: The music downloaded by Recordify can be saved as an MP3 file, WAV, or in the premium quality file format FLAC.
Starting and stopping the recording process can be achieved easily, by simply pressing the dedicated button. All the captured tracks can be later explored from the app’s UI as it offers you the possibility to open the folder where all the files are stored.
Depending on your preferences, you can save the recorded tracks as MP3 or FLAC files, then configure their quality settings to your liking.
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8, 10|
Recordify Software Overview
|Software Name||Recordify Software For Windows V 2021.6.05|
|File Size||38.2 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
Conclusion of Recordify For Online Streaming Music Services
Recordify is a reliable utility for free streaming music for all those who want to capture audio streams played on Spotify, Google Play Music, or their PC speakers. The process is hassle-free, and the output formats can be selected with ease, even by novices.
Comments are closed.