Rank Tracker Download: SEO Reporting Tool & Website Position Checker 8.41
Rank Tracker is a PC software utility that is designed to be an all-inclusive SEO reporting tool. It is used for website position tracking on search engines such as Google and Yahoo. You choose keywords that are pertinent to your site, and RankTracker reports where those keywords fall in search results.
The user interface is uncluttered and easy to understand. You may build a new rankings monitoring project by utilising a wizard that allows you to enter the target keywords, choose the search engine that you like, and then define the URL that you want to watch for rankings on.
Rank tracker as a keyword ranker tool may take a while to look up keyword rankings but the program is thorough. Reports show search engine keyword rankings for each entered keyword, whether the URL is in the top 100 or not, as well as progress, visibility and visits graph, ranking data, and history records. Plus, you can generate an extensive SEO report.
Rank Tracker SEO reporting tool for Windows installs easily. There’s a help file that explains how to use the program, but we were unable to tell if Rank Tracker has any other features. It analyzed two Web sites built by amateurs and one popular blog. Not surprisingly, the two amateur sites didn’t make any search engine’s top 100 list. The program ranked the blogger’s first name in the top 100, but not the other keywords we chose.
It’s helpful but hardly surprising to know that Web sites aren’t on Google’s radar screen, but Rank Tracker gave out more information than that. Though sites aren’t ranked, any information about any hits the various search engines came up with would have been useful. Better still would have been some tips about how to improve the ranking of sites based on the tracker’s analysis. Perhaps that’s beyond the scope of the program, but it would have made it a much more useful tool as well as a better value. —Having a source for regular up-to-date SEO News would have provided great benefits as well
Rank Tracker For SEO Features
Rank monitoring, as advanced as it gets
The Tracker is the most customizable SEO reporting tool you’ll come across. Whether you need to track positions globally in Google or locally in any of the tool’s 400+ search engines, check top 50 search results or all 1,000, run the check once a week or 3 times a day, monitor Universal and Map listings, and track competitors’ ranks… It’s got it all. The best part is, everything is unlimited — including websites, search engines, and keywords to track.
Geo-specific rankings for any location
Looking to track rankings for a location different than your own? Or, perhaps, a few of those? You’ve come to the right place. The tool is the only tool that accurately tracks positions for any custom location of your choice: country, state, city, or even an exact street address. Like everything else, these locations are — you guessed it — unlimited.
20 keyword tools in one
All your favorite keyword research tools are integrated right into RankTracker: AdWords Keyword Planner, Competition research and Keyword Discovery, Google Trends, Related Searches, and Autocomplete, and Google Analytics and Search Console for terms you already rank for. Used together, these sources will give you thousands of keywords you wouldn’t have found elsewhere. As you find keyword ideas, the tool will automatically group them by topic, so you can analyze and target entire keyword groups instead of going through the countless terms one by one.
Keyword analysis reinvented
It will not only find thousands of keywords for you; it’ll also help you pick the best ones and prioritize them for targeting. Apart from the search volume, competition, and Keyword Efficiency, It can calculate Keyword Difficulty for every term — a complex metric that takes into account all SEO strengths and weaknesses of your top 10 competitors. Picked the winners? Switch to the Keyword Map module to assign keywords and groups to land pages, quickly and easily.
Truly custom ranking reports
Rank Tracker’s reports are 100% customizable, white-label, and designed to look fab across devices. Sharing them with clients is super easy: a click of a button will upload your report to the cloud and instantly give you a shareable link. Looking for a way to automate SEO reporting completely? Set up a scheduled task, and the Tracker will build reports on autopilot and deliver them to clients on your schedule, as a direct link or attachment, in a plain text or custom HTML email.
Other Features of Rank Tracker Software
Deep insights into search engine rankings:
- Reveals your search engine rankings with a click of a button
- Monitors your competitors’ rankings and compares them to yours
- Shows if your site moved up or down in search results
- Lets you see how your ranking change over time
- Supports 597 different search engines
- Tracks rankings on auto-pilot if you choose
- Checks rankings as if from different countries of the world
- Tracks your universal search rankings
- Tracks multiple results for keyword
- Checks if only the right landing pages rank for your keywords
- Creates eye-candy graphs that show your progress visually
The most profitable keywords for your SEO campaign:
- Helps you discover profitable keywords you’ve been missing out on!
- Shows you the Best keywords to optimize your site for!
Professional eye-candy ranking and traffic reports:
- Keyword rankings and visibility report
- Competition rankings report
- Keyword rankings report (by keyword)
- Keyword rankings report (by the search engine)
- Keyword research report
- Website visitors (traffic) report
- Lazer-sharp traffic stats directly from Google Analytics
- Find your Google Analytics data right inside Google Rank Tracker Tool! Along with search engine rankings, KEI, competition, and searches for each keyword, also check the bounce rates and the number of actual visitors brought by each keyword to your website.
Easy and convenient data management:
- Enables efficient project management
- Includes customizable Workspace filters
- Offers tags to manage SEO data
Absolute ease in use and flexibility:
- Lets you configure the depth of your rank checks
- Allows data exports in any format
- Available for Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux
- Gives you a choice of interface color schemes
- A variety of safety features for 100% search engine friendliness:
- Leaves you safe and friendly with search engines
- Supports working through a proxy
The application is surprisingly light on the system resources, using a minimal amount of CPU and RAM. Rank Tracker proves to be reliable for monitoring search engine rankings, a must-have application for any SEO master.
|Operating System||Windows: Windows 7/8/10
Mac: Mac OS X 10.10 to 10.15
Linux: Ubuntu, Debian
|Processor||1 GHz Intel/AMD single-core|
|Memory||1 GB of RAM|
|Storage Space||100 MB Free Hard Disk Space|
|Video adapter and monitor||Super VGA (1024 x 768)|
|Internet Connection||56 Kbps dial-up|
Note: In the demo version, the save function is disabled and cannot load projects. Requires Java Runtime Environment.
- SEO PowerSuite
- SEO Tools Centre
|Software Name||Rank Tracker Software For Windows V 8.41|
|File Size||317 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|