Radmin Remote Control is an extremely powerful and secure networking utility for virtually accessing remote computers in real-time.
Chosen by countless individual users of all knowledge levels and by over 100 thousand companies and organizations from all around the world (including governments and financial organizations), this remote desktop app enables instant access to remote PCs for effortless control over distant software processes and hardware capabilities, with wide array of professional tools that were built from the ground up to serve the needs of seasoned networking and IT enthusiasts.
No matter if you require simple oversight of your numerous home PCs, or you are in need of a comprehensive solution for offering tech support to any number of business PCs, Radmin Remote Control is ready to help you with integrated tools for file transferring, secure drag-and-drop, multi-user text or voice chat, remote monitoring of hardware (including remote system shutdowns), and much more. Large-scale use of the program is handled by the sophisticated system in which admins can give specialized permissions to other he app users, creating a hierarchy of tech support personnel that can be customized down to the individual and highly granular level.
With full support for Direct Screen Transfer technology, users of the tool can gain access to rapid connection speeds with minimal CPU usage. Beneath all the visible graphics interface, Radmin Remote Control runs on a core technology that focuses on top-of-the-line security that will encrypt all communication and allow any type of unauthorized access.
The Radmin Viewer window welcomes you as you fire up the application, allowing for the rapid management of remote computers. Featuring a very intuitive interface, Radmin Remote Control does not require a high level of computer knowledge to take you from point A to point B in the fastest possible way.
With Radmin Remote Control you can fully take control of network machines, take a sneak peek at their screens, initialize Telnet sessions or file transfers, chat or send shutdown signals. As soon as you connect to a computer, you can start using it right away.
Radmin Remote Control Features
Main Radmin Viewer window:
- Folders in the Radmin phonebook.
- Explorer-like tree view window with Radmin folders.
- Drag and drop of items and folders.
- Radmin phonebook stored in the file.
- Export-import phonebook files.
- Save column sizes and window position of the main window.
- Options dialog in the main window.
- Defaults for new connections in options.
- Global options for Remote Screen, File transfer, Chat, Audio Chat in the Main window options.
- Scan for running Radmin Servers.
- Minimize viewer main window to an icon.
- Ability to create shortcuts to phonebook items on the desktop.
Remote Screen Window:
- True Color support
- Remote Screen Toolbar.
- Multiple monitors support.
- Smooth scaling (stretching) feature.
- Special keystrokes handling (Alt-Tab, Windows key, etc).
- Mouse wheel support.
- Choice of F12 key support (global settings).
- More options to send keys (Print Screen)
- Fast launch of other connections (file transfer, chat, voice, telnet) from Remote Screen window without entering passwords again.
- Server cursor support in two ways: replace local cursor and draw remote cursor with the screen updates.
- Fullscreen view when remote screen size is less then local (black canvas).
New connection modes:
- Multi-user chat.
- Multi-user audio chat.
- Compatibility with Windows XP multiple user sessions.
- New video hook driver.
- Support of sending cursor shape and position.
- New options interface.
- New login/password settings interface.
- Multiple monitors support.
- Advanced 256 bit AES encryption for all sending and receiving data.
- New Radmin security supports Users with individual rights.
- Radmin security uses a new authentication method based on Diffie-Hellman exchange with 2048 bit key size.
- Kerberos support.
- Capability to bind to the network interfaces.
- DNS name and user name info added to the log file.
Other Features of Radmin Remote Control
- Remote support for all types of users – From home enthusiasts to largest corporations.
- System Administration – Access remote computers to perform any type of maintenance task or troubleshoot faults.
- Work from Anywhere – Access remote computer, its files or emails no matter where you are.
- Fast Operation – Optimized for maximum speed with least performance impact, The software feels like the remote PCs are running on your local hardware, even on low-bandwidth 3G connections.
- Top Security – Comprehensive security includes total AES256-bit encryption, granular permission controls and IP-filter tables that restrict access to unauthorized users. The tool developers pride themselves on never allowing any vulnerability since the moment this app was first released in 2001.
- User-Friendly Interface – Easy to install and use, the Remote Control can be used by almost anyone. The app features in-depth and clear instructions and even access to a special free utility for easier distribution of the app on other PCs.
Pros And Cons
|Elegant user interface||Only For Windows|
|Various PC connection modes|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|Software Name||Radmin Remote Control Software V 184.108.40.206|
|File Size||6.8 MB|
Radmin Remote Control delivers one of the greatest remote controlling experience on the market emphasized on both looks and functionality. With this particular piece of software, administrators can accomplish more in less time, thus gaining the necessary time to concentrate on really important and burning issues that await fast yet thoughtful resolutions.