Process Lasso for Windows is a free Real-time CPU Optimization and Automation Software for Windows PC. Proven, demonstrable, and safe improvements to PC responsiveness during high CPU loads. Process Lasso is an amazing process priority optimizer for your Desktop.
Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU – leading to hangs, micro-lags, freezing (even crashing) and delays in your keystroke and/or mouse actions. Process Lasso is not yet another task manager. Instead, it is an advanced process priority optimization and system automation utility for Windows PC. It offers process priority optimization, CPU core affinity optimization, power plan automation, automated rules, and so much more; you name it (within this area), and Process Lasso does it.
It’s most popular feature is the unique process optimization technology called ProBalance (Process Balance) that will improve your PC’s responsiveness and stability by making intelligent dynamic adjustments to the priority class and/or CPU affinity of problematic background processes. ProBalance will intelligently adjust process priorities and CPU affinities to positively impact the responsiveness of any Windows PC and/or Server (all Windows Server variants).
Process Lasso for Windows exists as two basic applications – the core engine (ProcessGovernor.exe), which can be run all by itself; and the graphical interface (ProcessLasso.exe), which allows users to configure Process Lasso, manage processes, and monitor activity. You can use the GUI to configure your rules and settings and then close the interface to let the engine run in the background. (You also have the option to kill the engine when you quit the GUI.)
The main window of the interface includes a list of all PC processes, plus a processor use/responsiveness graph, and meters for CPU and RAM usage. All actions were taken by the users or automatically by the ProBalance algorithm are recorded in a running list at the bottom of the screen. When spikes in processor or RAM use occur, Process Lasso, highlights the events on the graph in green. One very nice touch is the ability to automatically terminate any process. You might not be able to delete it, but you can stop it from ever running!
Process Lasso For Windows Software Features
- Pro-balance: Maintains system responsiveness during high CPU loads
- Persistent CPU Affinities: Set persistent CPU affinities so that processes run on the desired set of CPUs every time they launch.
- Persistent Priority Classes: Set persistent CPU, I/O, and memory priorities so that processes run at the desired priorities every time they launch.
- Disallowed processes: Immediately terminate any matched process, by your criteria.
- Limit Instances: Limit the number of instances a process may have in a user session.
- Instance Balancer: Assign each instance of application-specific CPU cores.
- CPU Limiter: Dynamically, temporarily limit CPU utilization of a process when it reaches a threshold.
- Keep Running: Automatically restart select processes when they terminate.
- Power Plan Automation: Switch power plans while idle (IdleSaver), or when the specified process(es) are found running, or by a manual timer (Keep Awake), etc…
- Prevent sleep: Process Lasso can prevent your PC from sleeping for a specified amount of time, or when select processes are running.
- Dynamically Disable Hyper-Threading: Dynamically disable Hyper-Threading on a per-process basis.
- Advanced Watchdog Rules: Create advanced rules to perform a specified action when the matched process(es) reaches a certain threshold of resource consumption or other criteria.
- Automatic game detection: Detects when you are running a game, such as a Steam game.
- Multi-select operations: Perform an operation like terminate multiple processes at once!
- Configuration profiles: Profiles allow for the creation and use of multiple configurations.
- Works great for desktops, laptops, and netbooks
- Persistent (sticky) priorities and CPU affinities
- Instance count limits
- Disallowed processes
- Keep processes running (auto-restart)
- Unique system responsiveness graph
- Prevent PC sleep for designated processes
- Differentiate between svchost.exe instances
- Extremely low resource use
- Stand-alone process management engine (uses as little as 1MB of RAM)
- Event logging
- Keep processes running (auto-restart)
- CPU affinity changer
- Native C++ for maximum efficiency
- Stand-alone background service applies rules
|Operating System||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|Software Title||Process Lasso Free Download For Windows V 184.108.40.206|
|File Size||2.2 MB|
|Date Added||10th October 2019|