PrivateVPN encourages you to anonymize your web traffic, and it prevents trackers and sites to monitor what you are doing on the web. It is easy to understand application which offers very propelled programming arrangements that are intended to shroud your web action.
There are a ton of people who might profit from your private information, and this is the reason it is basic to utilize apparatus which conceals your information from being found. It experiences a setup wherein you have to give your certifications to associate VPN.
- Single click to setup: Unleash the internet in just 60 seconds, whether you’re on a computer, smartphone, tablet or router. Apps let you surf unrestricted with no coding or complex setup required.
- Privacy of VPN: With VPNs you’re protected by military-grade 2048-bit encryption, the most secure, rapid connection of its kind. This means you can stream HD video, surf the web and download content at lightning speeds, often faster than non-VPN connections.
- IPv6 Leak Protection: So your identity stays safe even if you’re suddenly disconnected from your VPN
- PrivateVPN iOS App: So you can gain 100% anonymity with a single click, no copy-pasting dozens of VPNs manually every time
- 6 Simultaneous Connections: VPN provider to connect upto 6 different devices simultaneously, all to unique IP addresses
- Unlimited Bandwidth & Speed: Deal with buffering videos, slow downloads or timeouts due to routing hops seen with other providers
- Never stores data: PrivateVPN never stores your data or any information about which IP addresses are connected to servers
- Advanced VPN: Advanced VPN capabilities allow you to unblock websites and access content from anywhere from your own office or even from China, Iran and other countries that typically limit access to the Internet.
- Encrypt your data: Military-grade encryption makes it safe for you use private connections and public Wi-Fi hotspots, preventing snoops, hackers, and thieves from reading and stealing your data, while protecting you against viruses and phishing attacks.
How does VPN works?
When you access the Internet without VPN, you connect via your ISP (Internet Service Provider), which then connects you to the content you want. Your Internet use can be seen by your ISP’s servers.
On the other hand, when you use PrivateVPN, you connect to one of the best VPN servers via an encrypted connection or a “VPN tunnel.” All transmissions and data that travel from between your device and this VPN server are encrypted so only you and VPN server can view it.
With a VPN:
The diagram below shows what happens when you use PrivateVPN. Encrypted communications between your computer (or another device) and the VPN server, as well as transmissions between our server and your ultimate destination, are protected and anonymous. PrivateVPN hides your IP address and changes your location, making it impossible to trace your Internet use, even while you break through firewalls to watch your favorite content.
Without a VPN:
If you use the Internet without a VPN, an eavesdropper can easily intercept unencrypted data and communications between your computer and the Internet. Plus, your IP address is exposed to advertisers, hackers, thieves, and government surveillance.