PrimoPDF a free tool for high-quality conversion to PDF, comprising a user-friendly interface that enables printing to PDF from virtually any Windows application. Additionally, PrimoPDF provides the ability to optimize PDF output for screen, print, ebook, and prepress, secure PDF files with 128-bit encryption, and add document information (e.g. title, author, subject, keywords) to converted PDF files.
Such a tool is PrimoPDF, a program that is able to turn any type of printable document into a Portable Document Format file with only a few clicks.
Installation process and GUI
The installation procedure is a matter of seconds, but be advised to pay attention at the third-party software it comes with because it can change the settings of your Internet browser.
The application’s interface is quite user-friendly, with a touch of good looks and it enables you to quickly customize the running settings of this utility.
Drag and drop files for conversion
A rather handy feature of PrimoPDF is the fact that you can simply drag and drop files onto its a desktop icon in order to have them processed. You can choose the appropriate dimensions, edit the PDF’s properties and security details. There is also a ‘Custom’ option that is designed to help you choose the coloring for the generated files.
Works just like a virtual printer
Another way of creating a Portable mop Format file is by hitting the Print button in your Windows applications. PrimoPDF is also installed on your computer as a virtual printer, so all you have to do is to select Print and choose it in the next dialog.
Features of PrimoPDF:
- Convert to PDF from any Windows application.
- Optimize PDF output settings for press, print or web.
- Integrate with Microsoft Office applications.
- Customize security settings through PDF encryption.
- Optimize multi-paged PDF files for page-at-a-time web display.
- Compress images and embed fonts.
- Automatically attach and send PDF output via email.
- Manage color and prepress options.
- Manipulate and edit PDF.
- View, navigate and print PDF.
- Merge multiple PDFs into a single file.
- Annotate PDF with robust commenting tools.
- Secure documents with 40 and 128-bit PDF encryption.
- Create, edit and format PDF bookmarks.
- Insert, extract, reorder, and rotate PDF pages.
- Search PDF with the “Find” tool.
Download For Windows