Playing Xbox 360 games on PC always loved by hardcore games around the globe. Xbox 360 is Microsoft’s most successful gaming console and Microsoft store has plenty of Games available exclusively for Xbox only. Sony Playstation consoles have a very tuff competition by Microsoft’s Xbox because they have released a wide variety of games in its game store.
Xbox 360 emulator for pc helps gamers to play Xbox 360 games who missed the early versions. In an estimate, well over 900, Xbox 360 titles came out in the last 4 years between November 2015 to November 2019. Many gamers might be missed some of the interesting games in this timeframe, If there’s a game you missed, or you just have the urge to catch up on some older titles, here’s how you can play Xbox 360 games on PC instead of setting up the console again.
Download Xbox Games From the Windows 10 Store
There are a limited number of titles available to gamers through the Windows 10 store. While the number of Xbox One games far outweigh the number of Xbox 360 games, you’ll still find a selection of titles to play.
To search for these games, you’ll first want to open the Microsoft Store.
- Look for and select the Microsoft Store icon in your toolbar. Alternatively, type “Microsoft Store” into the Windows search bar, then select Microsoft Store.
- In the search bar, type the name of the game you want to find. If it’s available on the Microsoft Store, you should find it.
- Select the game to enter its store page.
- Select Get to purchase the game.
Playing Xbox 360 Games on PC Using an Emulator
An emulator is a program/application which allows you to play games on pc which are available only on other devices such as mobile phones and x box etc. If you can’t find the game you want on the Microsoft Store, you can install an emulator to run and play Xbox 360 games on PC.
- 3.2 GHz CPU
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- 250GB HD
Minimum system requirements to play Xbox 360 games on PC
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64bit minimum.
- 2 GB RAM
- Enough hard disk space to install Xbox 360 emulator and games. Most of the games are 4-7 GB but some games can be more resource hungry.
- Recommended graphics card Nvidia GeForce FX or Radeon 9200 Pro. I would recommend a higher-end graphic card so that it can handle serious gaming.
|Note: Although there are multiple options for emulators available for download, not all emulators are safe or reliable. The one with the best reviews and most reports of reliable service is Xenia, the Xbox 360 Research Emulator.|
Most modern computers can easily meet this requirement, but if you haven’t upgraded your PC in a while, make sure you can handle an emulator. The 360 had a custom-made GPU, but a Radeon RX 570 or its Nvidia equivalent will be more than enough to handle any emulator you find.
|Note: The good thing about the Xenia emulator is if you have insufficient hardware or it’s incompatible with your system, it will tell you right away. There’s no need to guess whether it’s compatible or not — just start the software and give it a shot.|
- Go to https://xenia.jp.
- Select Download on the left side of the screen.
- On the following page, select the file to download. Select either master (Vulkan) or d3d12 (D3D12) file. The master file should contain everything you need.
- After the file has downloaded, extract it to your drive using either the native Windows ZIP manager or a third-party program like WinRar
- If you have Xbox 360 game files saved to your hard drive, put the folder of games besides the Xenia folder
- Drag the game you want to play onto the Xenia.exe file, and the game should automatically start.
How to Play Xbox 360 Games on PC
Step 1: After you have download the Xbox 360 emulator of your choice…follow below steps
Step 2: The Downloaded Xbox emulator will be in a zip achieved file. Extract it to a folder. Now, execute the file, it will ask for the Game Disk. If you have a disc image you can use an application like MagicDisc to mount it.
Step 3: Click on the Main Menu and load the game on an emulator. It will take some to load the game depending on resources. As this is an unofficial released software to port Xbox games to PC, so you may face minor issues and crashes scarcely.
Step 4: If you want to play high-end Xbox 360 games on PC better you have a high-end PC configuration.
By following the above guide you will be successfully able to play Xbox 360 games on a computer.
|Special Note: Only download from the official Xenia site. Other websites may contain malware and additional files that can harm your computer.|