Picasa is a software developed by Google, Inc. whose responsibility is to acknowledge the user perspective and arrange the pictures in his/her PC. Google Picasa searches for all the photographs in your HD and displays them which are a noticeable and spontaneous interface. Without any hesitation, the performance was one of the high-end points of these applications.
It includes some advanced features really easy to use. Google Picasa acknowledge you to burn your pictures in a CD and it makes slideshows on full screen. This Software can set up the printing choice as your ambition and acknowledge you to extract the photos from your digital camera. This software would have the album you desired and you will be capable to recognize your photos anytime you need.
This software is an ended image designer & viewer for arranging and editing digital photos, plus an integrated photo-sharing website, originally developed by a company named Life scape in 2002. In July 2004, Google acquired Picasa from Life scape and start offering it as freeware.
This software is a very convenient application which can be used for managing, editing and sharing your photos effortlessly and it can also be used for creating backups and synchronize the data with your online account. In order to enjoy all the features of Picasa you desire to be online but it can further be used without an effective Internet connection. With Picasa, you can arrange your photos and you can sort them by album, date or by a few additional information types.
Picasa has got a very clear & easy installation procedure & already the installation procedure is finished you will be attending with a very well arranged & friendly looking interface. This interface will authorize you to browse through your photos. This software will browse your computer automatically for pictures and will arrange them in folders.
The software is a very effective photo manager which also presents you with some superb editing functions. This software allows you to resize as well as crop the photos and can add miscellaneous effects for boost image quality. This software can automatically synchronize your library with the Picasa online account and you can share as well as display photos to your friends with a few simple clicks. Considering, this software is a very beneficial application which can be used for managing and sharing your photos comfortably.
Google Picasa Features:
Share and name tags on Google+: If you’ve joined Google+, you can use this software to share directly to the circles you’ve created in Google+. With the release of the software, you can now upload and share your name tags on Google+. Note that if you choose not to join Google+, name tags won’t change at all.
- Ad-riddled setup and simple-to-handle GUI: Installation is pretty easy, yet you should pay an extra bit of attention because the setup package comes with third-party software that can change the settings of your web browser.
- Edit multiple items, backup data and create a collage: Aside from the fact that it is such a powerful photo manager, this software utility also provides some nice editing functions. It enables you to resize and crop pictures and also add various effects to improve image quality.
- Beautiful web albums: Show your photos at their best. View full-screen slideshows, see your pictures arranged on a global map, enjoy video playback, and more.
- Sharing made simple: Publish your favorite photos online with one click. Create stunning online photo albums to share with friends and family, or public albums for the world to see. Get notified when your “Favourites” post new photos.
- Focus on the people: People matter in your photos. This technology helps you automatically organize your photos based on the people in them, and works in the program and the Web Albums.
- Edit to perfection: Improve almost any picture with the software’s one-click fixes for common problems like red-eye, color, and lighting. Or, use tuning and effects to make your best photos look even better.
- Get organized: The tool automatically finds all the photos on your PC, wherever they are and will organize them in seconds.
- Add places: Easily add geotags to your photos so that you can remember exactly where they’re from using Google Maps.
- It’s free to use: The app is free to download, and the Web Albums provides 1 gigabyte of free storage — that’s enough space for 4,000 wallpaper-size photos.
Google Picasa advanced features:
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Picasa free download.
- Handy application used for managing, editing and sharing your photos.
- Used for creating backups and synchronize the data with your online account.
- Got a very simple and easy installation process.
- Got a very well organized and pleasant looking interface.
- Scans your computer automatically for pictures and will organize them in folders.
- Got very powerful photo manager which also provides you some impressive editing functions.
- It enables you to resize as well as crop the photos and can add various effects for enhancing image quality.
Technical Setup Details:
|Software Full Name:||Picasa|
|Setup File Name:||picasa39-setup.exe|
|Full Setup Size:||13 MB|
|Setup Type:||Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup|
|Compatibility Architecture:||64 Bit (x64)|
|Latest Version Release Added On:||21th Mar 2018|
Picasa System Requirements:
Before you start Picasa free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
|Operating System:||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10|
|Memory (RAM):||256 MB of RAM required.|
|Hard Disk Space:||100 MB of free space required.|
|Processor:||Intel Pentium 4 or later.|
Download for Windows