Parsec Video Game Streaming And Sharing Software For Windows 2021
Parsec’s proprietary technology allows gamers of all stripes to play their favorite games at 60 FPS HD across multiple devices anywhere, anytime, and virtually lag-free. Games with local multiplayer are the easiest to setup. But don’t let that stop your imagination.
Parsec 64 bit for Windows PC works simply as a screen-sharing technology. You either share your screen with yourself (remotely), with your friends (for co-op), or with gamers around the world (to play your favorite games).
A host is defined by the computer/system hosting or sharing the game. The host handles the game being played and the players connected to it through the internet. This Video Game Streaming client(s) are the other computers/systems connected to the host. Crystal clear 60 FPS interactive streaming and cloud gaming service fine-tuned for gaming and perfect for everything else.
With the Parsec platform, you can play any multiplayer game with anyone in the world with extremely low lag. Play any game online without worrying about subscribing to online services and which platform and hardware you and your friends use.
In the Arcade, it makes it easier to find someone to play your favorite games with. It’s a matchmaking service that helps you play local multiplayer games online with anyone anywhere in the world.
Parsec Video Game Streaming Software For Windows Features
- Cooperative: Indie games, retro, emulators, or even AAA. There is not a better feeling than that couch experience.
- CAD & Graphics: This is the perfect remote desktop tool for CAD, graphics, video editing, and more!
- Listen To Music: Listen to music at the same time. No hassle. For some reason, nobody has made a better solution.
- Versus: Play your favorite fighting games or just 1v1 me bro, no items, FD, Fox only.
- WFH: Travel? Work? Access your computer for anything you need on the go, any time.
- Watch Videos Together: “Wait, why I didn’t think of that before?” This is not the first time we have watched The Office like this.
- Problem-solving: Need some troubleshooting? Let a friend take control and help!
- Community: Join or host tournaments! Matchmaking in offline multiplayer games has never been easier.
Pros And Cons
|Enable hosting feature||Not possible to host in Windows 7|
|Handy tool for your work productivity|
|Do fun activities virtually with friends|
|Possible to with hardware-accelerated decoding|
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8, 10|
|Video Card||AMD cards that support VCE (Video Coding Engine) and are running the latest drivers.|
|Version||Parsec Software For Windows V 150-74|
|File Size||10 MB|
|Developer||Parsec Cloud, Inc.|
If the idea of video game streaming service/cloud gaming ticks all the right boxes for you, then you should definitely give Parsec a try. At its core, Parsec is an interactive video streaming app/service, but for gamers, it can be so much more than something as abstract as that.
Not only can you play games remotely on your gaming PCs, but you can also connect to a friend’s gaming rig if you don’t have to money to own one. You can also share the experience by allowing your friends to play games using your PC or play with them side by side, which makes for great co-play learning scenarios. All this, without any compromise regarding streaming quality.