Paltalk free download is the world’s largest video chat community, with over 4 million members. The free Paltalk for PC download includes Access to thousands of live video chat rooms. Room categories include music, politics, sports, religion, and many more. Unlimited group video calls with up to 10 friends.
Virtual Gifts-fun animations that can be sent to other members in a chat room. Interoperability with AIM, Yahoo, Facebook, GTalk, and ICQ–IM with all your friends from Paltalk.
Features of Paltalk:
- Video conferencing from any web browser
- Get your free, customizable URL (e.g. jane.superim.me) where up to 10 friends and family members can reach you directly from any browser (no download required).
- Conduct a web video conference
- Video chat with family across the world
- Guests can leave Video Voicemails
- Add interactive video to your site or blog Paltalk’s Video Chat Widget lets you engage audiences of any size with a fully interactive video chat room embedded directly on your site or social network profile.
- See and be seen! Share your video with thousands of interested Paltalk members in your favorite discussion rooms
- Be smooth! Get over 20 frames a second for the most natural group video chat experience ever.
- Be yourself! Express your personality with different fonts, effects, and hundreds of emoticons in the group or one-on-one chats.
- Be heard! Voice chat one-on-one or with a group – as long as you have a mic and headset (or speakers), with Paltalk you can chat for free with friends around the world!
High Fidelity Audio:
- It offers a richer, more enhanced audio experience
PC to Phone Calls:
- Save on calls to over 250 countries and cities! Select “Make a Phone Call” from the Actions Menu. Some subscription plans also come with free PC Phone minutes included. Conferencing video chat with up to 10 people for free simultaneously on SuperIM
- Get an online number that lets you make and receive calls without revealing your phone number. Choose from a huge selection of area codes. Perfect for making friends online.
Chat with all your IM friends:
- Be everywhere at once! Text chat with your AOL, MSN, Y!, Gchat, and Facebook friends right from the Paltalk Pal list. Add audio and video just by sending them a simple SuperIM link.
Send Large Files:
- Send files up to 200 MB by selecting “Send Pal a file” from the Actions Menu.
Send IMs to many Pals:
- Want to send the same message to more than one person? Select “Send IMs to Many Pals” from the Actions Menu.
- Take a snapshot picture of your screen and share it by selecting “Capture Screen” from the Actions menu or by clicking on the Screen Capture icon in the bottom navigation.
Save IM Conversation:
- Archive the Text from your IM conversation by selecting the ‘Save IM Conversation’ option under the “File” dropdown menu.
- Record and share a video message with 1 or more friends. Just Select “Capture Video or Photo” from the Actions Menu and attach it to your email or IM.
- Get a Guide to show you around Paltalk and answer any questions. Long time users can also apply to become Guides.
The user interface is quite friendly. Under the friend’s list, you can view featured chat rooms or create your own. Unfortunately, you cannot call your friends, but your picture or avatar can be added via drag and drop.
The Settings section allows you to configure general options, the output path to transferred files, SuperIM (e.g. webcam viewing and publishing, default voice mode when audio is enabled), the SuperIM URL (choose an URL based on your nickname or otherwise, and protect it with a password), audio setup, webcam setup, slider notifications, privacy options, alerts and sounds, sound tuning, parental controls, but you can also test your Internet connection and manage accounts.
You can access other instant messaging services once you install them (AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook, Google Talk), take a snapshot, record and share video messages, and more.
Paltalk Messenger is not very different from other similar products, but it generally uses less system memory, and it does not seem to crash or jam so often. It’s a practical means of getting in touch with friends, family, or even business associates.