Nitro PDF Reader is an application that allows you to view and edit files in a user-friendly environment.
During the installation of this pdf reader software, it offers to set up a plugin for your web browsers, one that enables you to directly view PDF documents without having to download them (as it usually happens with other PDF readers). The interface of the tool is simple and intuitive. You can open a PDF document by using the file browser or the “drag and drop” method with this Nitro reader.
So, you can view file properties, create digital IDs, save the text as a flattened PDF, as well as print it or email it as a PDF attachment. But you can also zoom in and out, use a hand tool to move easily, fit the page, rotate the view and use a selection tool for graphics, text, and snapshots with this file reader.
Nitro PDF Reader Features
- Create from over 300 formats: Create PDF from virtually any Windows application. Convert any printable files to PDF directly from the source, or within Nitro Reader. Nitro PDF Creator, a virtual print driver, lets you print directly from your favorite applications.
- Drag and drop: You can drag any file onto the desktop icon to instantly create a document. All PDFs created with this PDF reader are 100% compatible with other leading PDF readers and editors. So you can share them securely with anyone, anywhere.
- So simple, you already know how to use it: It is designed for users, by users. Features you wouldn’t even expect in a free product are right where you’d want them to be. So stop guessing and start doing.
- Intelligent tools: The ‘Ribbon’ interface separates tasks and tools intuitively, and they’re arranged the way you actually use them. Hover over buttons and handy tips appear, so you always know exactly what you’re doing.
- Start making PDF work for you: Digital documents are transforming the way it works together, yet genuinely useful collaboration tools have never been available in a free PDF reader. Until now.
- Printing a document in order to email it? Madness: If you’ve filled out PDFs that need signing, bet the only way to save them was to print first, sign them by hand, and then scan them back in again. PDF Reader lets you sign any kind of document in seconds — without leaving your desk.
- QuickSign any document in seconds, without leaving your desk.
- Just scan or take a photo of your signature to quickly create your John Hancock.
- Add password protection to manage your documents to keep signatures safe and secure.
- All files created with Nitro PDF Reader is 100% compatible with other similar software, so you can share securely with anyone, anywhere
- Colleagues can also create multiple QuickSign profiles, making it easy to share back and forth between teams and businesses
Pros and Cons
|Nice interface||None worth mentioning|
|Can extract images and text from PDF files|
|Lets you convert documents to PDF|
|Complete set of annotation tools|
|Title||Nitro PDF Reader 32-bit 220.127.116.11 for PC Windows|
|File size||39.1 MB|
|Requirements||Windows (All Versions)|
|Date added||June 11, 2015|
|Author||Nitro PDF Pty. Ltd www.gonitro.com|
In addition, you can add notes and markup text (highlight, cross-out, underline), type text and stamp a copy of your handwritten signature on the page.
Furthermore, you can convert several formats (including DOC, DOCX, HTML, TXT, BMP, JPG, and WMF) to PDFs or text documents, extract images from PDF files, work with forms, use the undo, redo and search functions, customize the user interface, and more.
The Nitro PDF Reader software takes up a moderate-to-high amount of system resources, includes a comprehensive help file for beginners and didn’t freeze, crash or pop up errors during our tests. Also, it has a very good response time.
The bottom line is that we couldn’t find anything wrong with Nitro PDF Reader and we strongly recommend it to all users, whether they are novices or experts.