MyJio App is very popular and widely used Android app with the help of which, today there are millions of registered smartphone users who are performing several actions and saving their time as well as efforts and the best part of this app is available absolutely free of cost on Google Play Store from where you can install it in just few seconds.
By downloading or installing Myjio app in your mobile, you can perform tasks much easier and convenient such as mobile recharge of jio mobile number, track the real-time data usage, view the Talktime balance, and even manage multiple accounts any time and anywhere on the go in just a single app.
In this app, the users can find different interesting and amazing options that are not available in any other similar application and this is the major reason why my jio app is considered as one of the best android app you have ever used.
MyJio apk has recently added a new feature ‘Jio Cricket Play Along’ in the app, hence the name ‘MyJio: Jio Cricket Play Along’. The link to play cricket is available within MyJio. After keying in the required personal information, the user gets access to play along. The match is played at set time. During the online match, simple questions regarding the game are asked. The true answers can entitle the user to prizes worth crores of rupees. This is the flagship Apk of Jio.com. It provides links to Jio Apps Centre where one can download and update all Jio Apps at one point.
This app provides auto-login option that helps you to avoid the authentication process and login directly. Click on the JioStart Digital Life button and avail all applications offered by the app. Select avatar for customization of apps and a lot of accessible features make more productive functionality for you like use DND (Do Not Disturb) for getting notifications only from required services, control JioFi as well as JioFiber devices, and manage worldwide roaming.
JioMart Online Grocery Shopping App
The JioMart has been integrated with the MyJio app. Now, Jio customers can access JioMart directly from the MyJio app itself, without having to separately open another app or website. The mini-app within the application is located at the start of the other integrated app listings, above UPI that was also recently introduced. The online grocery store’s MyJio integration is in beta, so chances are you might encounter some bugs.
MyJio App New Features
- MyJio Home
- Shortcuts to your favourite features across the app
- Get a preview of the latest features, hottest music and movies, games and more
- Account Details
- Balance & usage: View real-time account balance or amount due for payments and usage patterns for calls, data and SMS
- Multiple accounts: Easily link and manage Jio accounts using your profile
- JioTunes: Set or manage your JioTunes. Let music express your mood!
- Profile Settings: Customise your personal profile and Jio account
- Manage Devices: Manage your JioFiber devices with ease! Allow who connects to your JioFiber Wi-Fi, manage Wi-Fi names and passwords.
- App Language: Now available in Hindi
- Payments instruments and Wallets: Choose from a list of recharge plans and avail exciting offers. Link and pay with saved cards, JioMoney, Paytm and PhonePe wallets and saved UPI IDs
- JioAutoPay: Set up auto pay for hassle free payments
- FAQ’s and How-to Videos: Find answers to your queries with comprehensive
- Helpful tips: Go through helpful tips or connect with our Jio Care experts
- Live chat: Use live chat for real time assistance
- UPI: For all your payments
- Transfer money, recharge, pay utility bills and more
- Scan and pay conveniently when you shop
- Manage your UPI IDs and saved beneficiaries easily
- Do mobile recharges and pay utility bills instantly
- Check balance
- Enjoy music for every mood! Feeling happy, blue or in love, we’ve got you covered!
- Explore a music library of more than 45 million songs. From Bollywood to International songs, there is music for everyone.
- Home: Get a sneak-peek of the latest trailers and enjoy an ultimate dose of entertainment
- Movies: Browse through popular movies and blockbusters
- Originals: Watch the latest originals web series
- TV: Binge-watch Popular TV shows, live cricket match and much more
- They have boxes full of amazing prizes – just for you. Play exciting games, participate in quizzes and win them all!
- Files: Access backed-up photos, videos, audio, and documents
- Contacts: Back up contacts, search, call, message, email, restore, merge and delete contacts
- Settings: Manage back-up data and network settings
- Home: Get the latest Breaking news in 13+ languages from top news sources and free access to 250+ e-papers
- Magazine: 800+ Magazines on various category including Politics, Sports, Entertainment, Business, Technology, World News, Money, Jobs, Health, Kids & more
- Videos: Trending videos from 10 +genres including Bollywood, Fashion, Health, Technology, Sports & more
- Live TV: Watch Live news and videos from 190+ channels
- JioGames: A library of games at your fingertips with Jio Games!
- Stories: From magazines to health tips, learning English to cooking fish, we have curated a list of videos and reads well over from 80+ popular papers & magazines
Official Video Intro Myjio Application
Myjio App FAQs
What is MyJio app and what can I use it for?
MyJio is a gateway to digital Life. Using MyJio app you can view your high speed data balance, choose from a range of plans to recharge your number and manage your account. You can also view your active 4G plan along with validity, check usage details for your calls, messages & data, generate detailed statements for up to 6 months, locate nearby stores or JioNet hotspots, update registered mobile number or email ID, get support from FAQs, How to videos, Troubleshoot, Helpful tips or you can also talk to our virtual assistant ‘Hello Jio’ for all your queries.
If you have multiple Jio services, you can link them to a single log-in using ‘Link New Account’ feature.
Note: To login, Open MyJio App and login using OTP (One Time Password).
How do i check my data balance for MyJio number using MyJio App?
To check your high-speed data balance using MyJio application :
- Open MyJio App and login using OTP (One Time Password).
- Your high-speed data balance will be displayed along with validity on the home page under My Account section.
- You can also view your active and upcoming plan details and validity, by tapping on ‘View Details’
How do I access MyJio?
You can download MyJio app from Play Store or App Store.
Post downloading MyJio app, open MyJio App and login using OTP (One Time Password).
The app is compatible with Android OS 5.0 or higher and iOS OS 10.0 or higher.
Can I access MyJio app even when I have no data balance left?
You can access MyJio from a Jio data network, even when you have exhausted your data. Your Jio data will not be charged for using MyJio.
- My BSNL
- You Broadband
- My GTPL
- ACT Fibernet
- Hathway Broadband