MX Player is a video streaming app that offers thousands of hours of premium, exclusive and original content from leading producers and publishers. It’s a one-stop app for some of the best Movies, TV Shows, Web Series, Music Videos and Short Videos. The platform lays focus on exclusive original content with an emphasis on high-quality Hindi and regional languages.
The language range includes everything from Malayalam, Tamil, Bengali, Punjabi, Bhojpuri, and Kannada. MX Player will offer consumers more than 20 original shows and over 50,000 hours of premium content across languages.
MX Player Features:
- Amazing playback option: MX Player can play almost any video file you throw at it. Compared to the stock player which only supports 3GPP, MPEG-4 and WebM formats, MX Player supports over 10 different video media file formats, which include AVI, FLV, MKV and MOV (these being some of the most used video playback formats not supported by the stock player).
- Hardware and software decoding: The player also supports hardware and software decoding and you can toggle the decoder even while watching the video. Generally, if you are watching a video on hardware decoder, it will use less device battery and buffering will also be fast. However, if the video file is not supported by hardware, you can switch to software decoding. The strain on the battery will be more, but the video quality will make up for it.
- Subtitles supported: If you watching video files with subtitles, if available, and It provides you a way to do it with ease. In this player, you can manually browse for a subtitle file in your memory card and link it to the video file. It’s not necessary to place the subtitle file in the video folder with the same name as that of the file.
- Audio boost: Do you love the 200% audio boost in VLC which helps when the audio tracks are not very audible? Well, if you are playing a similar video on this player, there’s nothing you need to worry about. With software decoder enabled, a user can boost the video volume to 200%.
- Play network stream: The playback in MX Player is not just limited to local files you have saved in your phone’s memory, but you can also play network streams. The video playback is automatically launched when you click on a video link in the Android web browser. Alternatively, you can give the direct URL of the page you would like to buffer using the video player.
- A-B loop repeat: Most video players support repeat playback, but MX Player lets you pick a start point and an endpoint within the video, then repeat only between those two points.
- Background audio playback: Enable this setting and MX Player will keep playing your video even if you minimize the app and switch to something else, allowing you to listen even as you address a text message or look up something on the web.
- Kids Lock mode: It makes it impossible to minimize the app, which is great for when you want to play a video for your kids but prevents them from opening up other apps, making calls, etc.
How to Download & Install MX Player for PC/Laptop?
MX Player for PC (.exe file) is not available for direct download, so we had to compromise a little bit. You have to download an android emulator on your computer to install this app on your PC. An Android emulator is a software that lets you run Android apps on your Windows Computer for free.
The best android emulator is Bluestacks. So, Here I have shown you step by steps How to Download and Install MX Player on your PC using Bluestacks. Even if you use any other emulator software, the steps will be pretty much the same. Start following the steps mentioned below in order to use this awesome app on your computer.
- First of all, Download Bluestacks.
- After downloading it, install Bluestacks on your computer by following on-screen instructions.
- Once it is installed, open Bluestacks and click on the search button, and type MX player. You can also click on the download button here.
- From the search results, click on the MX Player app. Now you will redirect to the installation page.
- At this point, you can download MX player on your PC like you download any app from Google Play on your Android device. It will take some time to get download and installed on your computer. (Installation Time depends on your internet speed and condition of your computer.)
- Once it’s done, you can now play any Video on your PC using the app.
There is an alternative method, you can directly Download MX Player Apk from our site (Link is provided at the beginning of the article). After downloading the file right click and open it with Bluestacks.
What’s new in version 1.10.60
|Release Date||May 21, 2019|
|Date Added||May 21, 2019|