Movavi Screen Capture Studio is a software tool that helps individuals take snapshots, record the screen, edit videos and save them to the hard drive in an array of formats, such as AVI, MPEG, MP4, FLV, FLAC, and MKV. Screen captures can be saved to the hard disk as BMP, GIF, JPG, and PNG files.
As always, screen capture software is very simple to use. Making a professional-looking screencast with Movavi screen capturer takes four easy steps: set the capturing parameters, grab the screen video, edit it if necessary, and save the results in the appropriate format.
Manage the screen grabber with hotkeys and the control panel at the top of the capture frame. Take screenshots from your PC screen, edit them, and save the result in the format you need. Schedule the capture timer to start and finish capturing at any specified time. Movavi Screen Capture Studio is the most for your Desktop!
Capture screen video at speeds of up to 60 fps or choose a lower frame rate to save disk space. Capture program windows or specific parts of the screen, or make full-screen videos. Cut your footage into multiple parts and remove unwanted elements. Add subtitles and callouts, jazz up your screencast with background music. Save videos taken from your monitor in a flash with the new SuperSpeed mode!
This application enables you to take snapshots and record a customizable area on the screen, as well as capture the audio stream. It is possible to add effects, such as mouse click sounds, and graphically highlight the cursor and clicks.
Once you have finished recording, a window pops up, enabling you to preview your video, delete, convert, edit or share it online (YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, etc.).
Movavi Screen Capture Studio Features:
- Save webinar recordings for trouble-free learning
- Record live streams and music to enjoy later
- Share your knowledge in tutorials with audio commentary
- Create engaging video blog posts and become a YouTube star
- Want to make screen videos from iOS devices that don’t support iOS 11, like iPhone 5 or iPad Mini? Try the Mac version of the Studio.
- Create YouTube-ready walkthroughs, reviews, and let’s plays
- Entertain audiences with comic in-game glitches
- Save cutscenes from your favorite games in MP4 for music videos
- Record and analyze gameplay to hone your skills
- Brag about high scores and achievements – with proof
- Record complete Skype interviews and conference calls for future reference
- Save time coaching new team members – create training videos
- Effectively analyze usability tests: document everything that happens on the screen
- Communicate with screenshots instead of wordy explanations
- Create convincing business proposals for your customers, including demos and tutorials
Movavi Screen Capture Studio is a complex piece of software, which can be very useful, specifically for teachers or individuals interested in creating tutorials. Response time is good, while CPU and memory usage are moderate.
Download Software For Windows