Free Software And Apps Download

Miro Mind Map Software For Visual Project Management 2021

Oct 24,2020 - Miro Team (Free)

84.6 MB (Safe & Secure)

Miro Mind Map Software For Windows offers the perfect balance of simplicity and function for bringing your ideas to life. As an infinite virtual whiteboard, It helps teams get any visual task done, such as user story mapping, agile planning, design iteration, or visual project management.

Miro Mind Map Tool Free Download

What is mind mapping?

At its core, a mind map is a type of diagram that visually links a central subject or concept to related concepts, ideas, words, items, or tasks. When you create a mind map it allows you to come up with ideas in a non-linear way, start to make connections between concepts, and then add structure to ideas to make a hierarchical map.

“Did you know that you use less than 1% of your brain? The good news is that mind mapping can help you to access the other 99%!” – Tony Buzan

It has many applications, but a few things we love using it for are brainstorming creative ideas, thinking of ways to solve a problem, mapping out processes, making visual sitemaps, creating organizational structures, and so much more!

Mind Map Tool

Miro Mind Map Software For Windows Features

  • Hotkeys: Time-saving shortcuts to building maps quickly.
  • Real-time collaboration: Multiple team members can co-create synchronously.
  • Publish and share: Export to high-res, send private share links (no login required) or embed your mind maps.
  • Multiple design styles: Colorful and curvy or thin black and angular styles.
  • Seamless communication: Built-in video, chat, @mentions, and comments.
  • Presentation mode: Toggle into presentation mode, or break up your map into frames to present slides.
  • Auto-arrange: One-click auto-organize your map for a more clean and structured design.
  • Infinite canvas: Add any content or other mind maps to the same board.
  • Integrate your favorite tools: 20+ integrations like Jira, Confluence, Slack, InVision, Google Drive, and more. Download Miro Mind Map for Windows PC today!

 Manage Your Task

Other Features Mind Map Software

  • Unlimited boards
  • Projects
  • Custom templates
  • Kanban Framework
  • High-resolution exports
  • Jira & Confluence integrations
  • Unlimited external board viewers and commenters
  • Private board sharing
  • Single Sign-On (SSO)
  • Day passes for occasional collaborators
  • External editors
  • Anonymous board viewers
  • Premade templates
  • Core integrations

FAQ of Miro Mind Map Software

What is Miro Mind Map for PC?
For more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page

Is Miro Mind Map Totally free? Just how much does it price to download? Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional details about the license you are able to discover on owners’ websites.

How do I access the free Miro Mind Map download for Windows PC?
It’s easy! Just click the free Miro Mind Map download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Miro Mind Map free for Laptop.

Is this Miro Mind Map will function normally on any Windows?
Yes! The Miro Mind Map for PC will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.

System Requirements

Operating System Windows 7, 8, 10

Official Video Intro Miro Mind Map

Miro Mind Mapping Tutorial

Miro Mind Map Overview

Miro Mind Map Download For PC

Technical Specification

Software Name Miro Software For Windows V 2021
File Size 84.6 MB
Languages English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese
License Free Trial
Developer Miro Team


This Miro Mind Map Software For Windows installation file is completely not hosted on Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button, files will download straight from the owner’s sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). This is a Windows App that created by Inc. It gives you more productivity on working performance and gets results anytime anywhere.


Comments are closed.