MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition is the pioneer of free partition software. Unlike another free partition manager, MiniTool offers more powerful free functions on disk partition management to optimize your disk usage, and protect your data.
Home users can perform complicated partition operations by using this powerful but free partition manager to manage their hard disk partition such as Resizing partitions, Copying partitions, Create partition, Delete partition, Format partition, Convert partition, Explore partition, Hide partition, Change drive letter, Set active partition, Convert Dynamic Disk to Basic Disk, Surface Test, Change Partition Serial Number, Change Partition Type ID and Partition Recovery. This software supports 32/64 bit Windows Operating System.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Benefits
Visually appealing and easy to use
- Running the application gives you a feeling that you already know what needs to be done and where functions are placed. The interface put at your disposal sports a modern and fresh look, with buttons cleverly arranged and emphasized by intuitive icons.
- A center list displays all detected storage devices, along with info such as free/used space, file system, type, as well as status. Processes can easily be put in motion from the application’s context menu or having an element selected after which you choose options from the toolbar.
Thoroughly manage your storage devices
- This particular edition of the application only comes equipped with several functions. For example, dynamic disk operations, merging partitions and conversions are only available in more advanced editions.
- However, it does let you take advantage of some useful features. You are still able to format drives, have their content copied, change the label, perform a surface test and several others. In addition, you can put a few wizards to good use in order to copy partitions, disks or even recover the whole content of a partition.
Keeping you on the safe side
- Once you select the desired operation to be performed, it only gets placed in a queue until further notice. This comes in handy, as no changes are actually made to drives until the “Apply” button is pressed, thus preventing any accidents from damaging your stored data.
Striking Disk Diagnostic Master
- As a comprehensive disk check master, this software can measure disk read/write speed, analyze disk usage on a computer, verifies the file system integrity of a volume and fixes logical file system errors, and quickly detect if there are bad sectors on the drive.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Features
- Resize and Move Partition Free: Extend or Shrink partition size with the free and safe wizard, which breaks the limitation of the built-in disk management on partition resizing.
- Convert Disk Partition Table Free: Free to convert disk type between MBR and GPT without data loss to support 3TB hard disk.
- Change File System Free: Free to convert FAT/FAT32 to NTFS without disk command. Free to convert NTFS to FAT 32 without reformatting.
- Recover Partition and Rebuilt MBR Free: Free to recover lost or deleted partition, rebuild your MBR table free.
- Align Partition Free: Free to align partition so as to optimize SSD I/O performance.
- Free Basic Disk Partition Management: Free to do some basic disk partition management, such as create a partition, delete partition, wipe partition, copy partition, clone disk and etc.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Pros & Cons
Here are a few things to consider before using this software:
|Very easy to use||Doesn’t support managing dynamic disks|
|Supports common partitioning functions||
Shows features that only work in the upgraded version
|Can extend the system partition without rebooting|
|Sends all changes to a queue to be applied when ready|
|Title||MiniTool Partition Wizard Free 11.4|
|Requirements||Windows 10, Windows 7 64-Bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2008 64-bit, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows 9x, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit|
|Available languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
|Date added||Monday, July 31st,2017|
|Author||MiniTool Solution Ltd https://www.partitionwizard.com|
|Processor||X86 or compatible CPU with main frequency 500MHz|
|RAM||The capacity of RAM memory above 256M|