Mindomo Desktop is a reliable mind-mapping application worth having when you need to arrange your ideas, links, websites, pictures, and notes, develop creative solutions to your problems and visualize connections between different key concepts.
Mind mapping is an intuitive technique that helps you to insert information in diagrams, instead of writing it in sentences, and here is where Mindomo Desktop comes in handy.
The main window of the Mindomo is intuitive and helps you to create your own diagrams within seconds. You are able to insert new topics or subtopics, delete hyperlinks, attachments, images, and multimedia, as well as clear the current style from the right-click menu.
he left panel allows you to access options that can customize your diagrams. You are able to insert comments, notes, and images to the current topic so you can differentiate them. You can also use the embedded web browser if you want to search webpages without leaving Mindomo.
Features of Mindomo
- Mind mapping made easy: Create new bubbles by using keyboard shortcuts, choose map themes and images from predefined galleries, rearrange everything with drag and drop, then save your map in the desired format.
- Concept mapping functionality: Build maps that have a flexible structure, labels on the connecting lines and multiple connections between topics.
- Outline creation: Create outlines from scratch or switch from a mind map view to an outline view with just one click.
- Task management with mind maps: Create task maps to organize and monitor your work: easy-to-reorganize task lists, hierarchical overview, deadline mechanism and many more.
- Publishing maps online: With the ‘Sync & Save’ functionality, you can upload local maps online for easy sharing.
- Full import and export functionality: Import and export maps as MindManager, Freemind, Mindmeister, XMind, Bubbl.us, PDF, Word, PowerPoint, Text, OPML, MPX, HTML, ZIP, PNG, XLS files.
- Turning maps into presentations: Use the ‘Presenter’ functionality to showcase your work and turn your map into a presentation.
- High-fidelity PDF export: Convert your maps to PDF with the highest degree of precision.
- Stand-alone licensing: One-time purchase gives you lifetime access to unlimited maps and topics, and 1-year free updates and support.
- Revision history: ‘View changes for map’ will show you the mind map creation process, each step at a time.
- Searching for web images and videos: Search for images and videos on the internet, YouTube and Vimeo and add them to your mind maps.
- Hyperlinks and attachments: Copy-paste web URLs and attach files from your computer to your maps.
- Customizable map themes: Create up to 6 custom map themes that you can apply to any of your new mind maps.
- Text formatting: Style the text in a topic by changing its color, font size, and family, or making it bold, italic, underline or strike through.
|Processor||Pentium IV at 1.5 GHz or higher processor|
|Memory||Minimum 256 Mb RAM|
|Flash Player||ADOBE FLASH PLAYER 10 INSTALLED|
|Adobe Air||ADOBE AIR 3.4 OR ABOVE|
|Software Name||Mindomo Software For Windows V 9.3.0|
|File Size||95.2 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
|Developer||Expert Software Applications|
Mindomo Desktop proves to be a steady solution when it comes to organizing your ideas in a more efficient way and sharing projects with other users.
Download Software For PC