MediBang Paint is one of the newer additions to the scene, which promises users a very lightweight, but powerful cartoon images editing solution. Formerly known as CloudAlpaca, the program allows registered users access to its Cloud service, thus enabling one to disseminate the cartoons quickly.
MediBang Paint can load most of the common image formats, including PNGs, JPGs, BMPs, and GIFs, but also allows users to create new comics pictures from scratch. A wide array of standard graphics processing resources are available, including brushes of varying sizes, eraser and fill tools, as well as gradient modifiers and MagicWands.
Employ brushes and add blur effects
A notable feature is the program’s support for multiple layers. What’s more, users are free to duplicate these items, as well as to add 8-bit and even 1-bit layer versions. These are great options when creating retro-style Manga comics!
Several effects are also supported, such as Gaussian blurs and mosaic or hue modifiers. Text objects can also be inserted, which is a great feature for adding comics dialog boxes. If connected to the Internet, users can also download multiple ‘materials’ for use as a background. These appealing textures can then be customized using the built-in effects. Once satisfied with the result, one can export the project to various common image formats.
The application allows users to create new Manga-style pictures, as well as to edit existing ones
All things considered, MediBang Paint is a simple, but practical tool for all basic cartoon images processing operations.
Features of MediBang Paint:
- We have over 50 brushes for you to use like the GPen, and Mapping Pen for inking, and the Watercolor brush for coloring. Each brush has various settings so they can be customized to your liking. You can also create your own brushes! We’ll be adding more brushes in the future, so keep an eye out for them!
- Despite all of it’s features MediBang Paint is sleek and lightweight. It’s made to run smoothly without slowing down your computer.
- Like with most art software we have a layer function.
- These can be used to draw lines and curves perfectly. They can be used to draw in perspective or make speed lines for action scenes.
Easy comic panel creation:
- Comic panels can easily be made by slicing across page borders in any direction.
Comic page management:
- When starting a new comic project you can save all of your pages in one file. You can easily edit the pages or change their order.
Using the cloud:
- You can use this to easily transfer and open your files on your computer, tablet or smartphones. You can also sync your brush and other settings across devices.
- Cloud details
Pre-made tones and backgrounds:
- It comes with 800 free pre-made tones and backgrounds to use.
- Free fonts:
- This software includes numerous free to use fonts.
Collaborate with others:
- With MediBang Paint’s group project feature, you can work with others no matter how far apart you are.