Mailbutler: the ultimate email scheduler and more
Mailbutler for Mac is your personal assistant for efficient and productive work with Apple Mail. With its various functions, it simplifies, optimizes, and streamlines working with emails in your daily life. Use it for business or private purposes — the app will become an indispensable, reliable servant once you start using it. Connect Mailbutler; the ultimate email scheduler with all your favorite productivity apps!
It integrates with your Apple Mail application in order to bring additional email customization and management options.
The MailButler extensions offer you the possibility to schedule emails, can display alerts if your attachments are missing, can convert emails into notes, and much more.
It installs all companion extensions into your Apple Mail, and you must restart the host app to activate them.
The next step is to login to your MailButler account: depending on your subscription plan, you get to setup multiple user accounts or email avatars.
Besides the buttons integrated within the Apple Mail interface, MailButler also features a status bar menu where you can see and open the latest emails received for each account, or quickly compose new ones. It is the ultimate email schedule as well.
Mailbutler Email Extension For Mac Features
- Message Templates: Write your emails faster and easier. Turn often-sent messages into easy-to-use templates, so you can spend less time composing, more time on meaningful conversations.
- Follow-up Reminders: Never miss opportunities because of forgotten emails again. Mailbutler for macOS keeps you in the loop so you can always stay on track. Get notified when it’s time to follow up on an important email.
- Notes & Tasks: Organized ideas = Organized mind. Add reminders and notes to your emails, share with your team and sync them with your favorite productivity app – all without leaving your inbox.
- Tracking: Know exactly if and when your emails and links are being opened and clicked – take action at the right time, to the right person.
- Email Tracking: With Mailbutler’s Email Tracking feature, you can get important information about all of your sent emails. See when and how often your emails were opened, and where your recipient was when they opened it, as well as which device they opened your message on.
- Send Later: Schedule your emails for any desired time and optimize touch points based on you and your contacts’ availability.
- Signatures: Mailbutler’s signature generator provides a collection of premade email signature templates into which you can simply enter your details and get started with immediately.
- Snooze: One way ticket to Inbox Zero. Snooze your messages for later, stay focused and manage emails the way that fits your workflow.
- Email scheduler
- Undo Send Recall your outgoing message before it’s delivered and undo mistakes.
- Attachment reminder Get reminded when you forget to include a file in your email.
- BCC to CRM Automatically send a copy of all your outgoing messages to your favorite CRM.
- Unsubscribe Opt out of unwanted newsletters and easily clean up your inbox in one click. Analytics Gain insight to your usage, saved time and email performance all in once glance.
|Operating System||Mac OS 10.10 and higher version|
Official Video of Mailbutler Email Extension For Mac Software
- Streak CRM
What’s New In MailButler
- One-click login
- Support for Outlook 2016 on Windows
- New in-app notification system to also allow you to undo certain actions
- (Gmail and Apple Mail) Possibility for Right-to-Left signatures
- (Outlook) Default signature selection from account settings
- (Gmail and Apple Mail) Improved default signature selection from account settings
- Date range picker in filters
- Better indication of selected team in team sharing dropdown menu
- Better icons to indicate one-way or two-way syncing with external services on the integrations page
- (Gmail) Disabled state for Mailbutler buttons when logged out
- General performance improvements
- Bug with Send Later
MailButler builds on what Apple Mail has to offer while bringing many compelling features to the table. The email assistant packs both workflow and appearance customization options. It also brings a menulet app for accessing messages received lately or composing new emails without having to open the Apple Mail user interface.