LogMeIn Hamachi VPN Software For Windows To Access Private Network 220.127.116.113
Download LogMeIn Hamachi for Windows to create and manage a virtual private network (VPN) between multiple remote computers. You can also simulate a fully encrypted and secure local network, which can be very useful for some games.
With the Hamachi, you will be able to create your own virtual private network: the software simulates a real local area network between remote computers to share files or play network games.
LogMeIn Hamachi offers an easy way to access servers, firewalls, and routers to establish connections between several computers. What’s most important, is that the connection will be secure. All communications are encrypted, and it only authorizes access to users connected to a Hamachi network. It uses the server to locate the computers, but all exchanges are done with a P2P (peer-to-peer) protocol. You can easily print a document stored on your home PC from the office, but also create your own virtual local network to play games with friends.
Main Features of LogMeIn Hamachi Software
- On-demand networking: Remotely network printers, cameras, gaming consoles, and more, on-demand, and over the web.
- Unattended Access: Run Hamachi in the background of networked computers so you always have access even when they’re unattended. Available with Standard, Premium, and Multi-network subscriptions.
- Gateway Access: Provide remote users with secure access to your private network/LAN, including the resources on it, from a centralized LogMeIn the app gateway, without modifying firewalls or network routers.
- Hub-and-Spoke Networks: Provide remote users with secure access to specific computers on your network, from any location, without modifying firewalls or network routers.
- Mesh Networking: Quickly and easily create a simple, virtual, mesh network that allows remote machines to directly connect to each other, thereby giving users basic network access to all the network resources they need.
- Security: You can trust secure communications using 256-bit SSL encryption, over public and private networks.
- Centralized Software Deployment: Quickly and easily dispatch virtual network client software to new computers remotely. Simply send end users a link to download and install the client to participate in a specific virtual network.
- Manage and Restore Networks: Manage and restore virtual networks for end-users with the click of a mouse, from anywhere via the web.
- Client Configuration Management: Set default settings for individual networks and clients, with support for full, restricted, and minimal client interface modes. Up to 256 clients per LogMeIn ID.
- Centralized Access Controls: Control network access and usage, including password management, network authentication, network locking, and ongoing network membership.
Pros and Cons of LogMeIn Hamachi
|Secure virtual network||Limited function available in a free trial|
|Perfect for network games|
|Operating System||Windows XP/ Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 For 32-bit and 64-bit|
Official Video Intro LogMeIn Hamachi
How To Use LogMeIn Hamachi (TUTORIAL 2019)
- Radmin VPN
- SoftEther VPN
LogMeIn Hamachi Overview
|Software Name||LogMeIn Hamachi Software For Windows (V. 18.104.22.1683)|
|File Size||8.7 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
LogMeIn Hamachi is a hosted VPN service that securely connects devices and networks, extending LAN-like network connectivity to mobile users, distributed teams, and business applications. You can easily create secure virtual networks on-demand, across public and private networks. It is managed and maintained from anywhere via the web, securely.
Comments are closed.