LastPass Password Generator is an extension for Chrome and Mozilla users to store all encrypted passwords. Actually, to remember all your passwords is a quite difficult task and you can’t afford to lose it and even you could not take the risk to store all your passwords in a datasheet or an online space because of the potential threat from hackers and attackers.
LastPass – Just remember one master password
Then now, stop getting locked out of your online accounts or struggling with frustrating password resets. Let LastPass extension for chrome or firefox remember your passwords for you, and keep you safe online. It is an award-winning tool and popular among netizens to remembers passwords, it saves your passwords and gives you secure access by generating a master password for every computer and mobile device so you don’t have to take that load., just have to remember one master password.
Only remember one password – your LastPass master password. Save all your usernames and passwords to LastPass, and it will autologin to your sites and sync your passwords everywhere you need them.
LastPass Password Generator Features
- Store login usernames and passwords
- Checkout fast by adding credit cards & shopping profiles
- Attach docs, PDFs, images, audio, and more
- Save any piece of data you need to keep secure and accessible
- Manage everything from a simple, searchable “password vault”
- Add, edit, view, delete and organize your sites
- Install the LastPass browser add-on on all computers
- Log in with the same LastPass account everywhere
- Upgrade to LastPass Premium to use mobile apps.
Improve Your Online Security
- Generate secure passwords to replace weak ones
- Create new passwords as you sign up for sites
- Protect your LastPass account with multifactor authentication
- Use the LastPass security check to review your passwords and flag weak and duplicate passwords
Benefits of using Password Manager
- Never forget password
- Generate strong passwords that you don’t have to remember
- Passwords are auto-filled for you as you go to your sites – less typing!
- Securely share your passwords with friends and family
- Only worry about one master password
LastPass vs 1Password Comparison
|Windows Phone Support||No||No|
|Data Storage Mangement||Yes||No|
How to Use LastPass Password Generator?
- Download LastPass chrome or LastPass Firefox now and get the protection you need for your online information. You can use LastPass across all your devices, including phones, tablets, and personal computers, for free
- Store usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts securely in your LastPass encrypted vault.
- For Android Oreo and future OS releases, LastPass will automatically save usernames and passwords to the vault as you visit each site and app.
- Passwords will automatically fill in for you as you visit sites and apps, so you never need to remember them again. Only remember your LastPass master password and forget the rest.
- With free syncing, anything you save on one device is instantly available on all other devices.
- Securely store information like credit card numbers and health insurance cards in the encrypted vault.
- Log in with your fingerprint for simple, secure access to everything in LastPass.
- Safely and conveniently share passwords with others, such as the cable login or WiFi password.
- Create secure passwords in one click with the built-in password generator.
Multi-factor authentication secures your password vault to add a second layer of protection on your account.
Note: LastPass Password Manager utilizes AES 256bit encryption implemented with salted hashing, along with PBKDF2 encryption keys. All sensitive user data is encrypted and decrypted locally on the user’s machine so that only encrypted sensitive information is ever synced with LastPass. We can never access your passwords, and your master password is never shared with LastPass.
Get more with LastPass Premium
- Unlimited sharing of passwords, items, and notes
- 1GB encrypted file storage
- Premium multi-factor authentication like YubiKey
- Priority tech support
- Desktop fingerprint authentication
LastPass Download for all browsers today for simple, secure access to your passwords