KeePassXC 64bit can store your passwords safely and auto-type them into your everyday websites and applications. You shouldn’t waste your time trying to remember and type your passwords. The thing computers can do best is storing information! Download KeePass, a cross-platform community edition now!
The complete database is always encrypted with the industry-standard AES (alias Rijndael) encryption algorithm using a 256-bit key. KeePassXC for PC uses a database format that is compatible with KeePass Password Safe. Your wallet works offline and requires no Internet connection.
KeePassXC for Desktop 64-bit is a community fork of KeePassX, the cross-platform port of KeePass for Windows. Every feature works cross-platform and was thoroughly tested on multiple systems to provide users with the same look and feel on every supported operating system. This includes the beloved Auto-Type feature.
- Secure storage of passwords and other private data with AES, Twofish or ChaCha20 encryption
- Cross-platform runs on Linux, Windows, and macOS without modifications
- File format compatibility with KeePass2, KeePassX, MacPass, KeeWeb and many others (KDBX 3.1 and 4.0)
- SSH Agent integration
- Auto-Type on all supported platforms for automatically filling in login forms
- Key file and YubiKey challenge-response support for additional security
- TOTP generation (including Steam Guard)
- CSV import from other password managers (e.g., LastPass)
- Command-line interface
- Stand-alone password and passphrase generator
- secure password strength meter display a password entered
- Custom icons for database entries and download of website favicons
- Database merge functionality
- Automatic reload when the database was changed externally
- Browser integration with KeePassXC-Browser for Google Chrome, Chromium, Vivaldi, and Mozilla Firefox.
- (Legacy) KeePassHTTP support for use with KeePassHTTP-Connector available for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, and for Safari.
Download KeePassXC for WindowsDownload KeePassXC for Mac Download KeePassXC for Linux