Keep It for Mac: Note-Taking Software for Organized and Productive Workflows 1.10.10
Looking for a dependable and easy-to-use note-taking software tool for your Mac? Keep It could be the ideal option for you. Keep It’s simple and user-friendly layout allows you to manage your notes, online links, and documents all in one location. To help you keep organized, you can effortlessly create, modify, and format your notes, as well as add tags, labels, and attachments. Keep It note keeping software also supports a variety of file types, such as rich text, markdown, and PDF, making it simple to import and export your notes. Keep It for Mac is absolutely worth checking out if you’re a student, professional, or just someone who likes to be organized.
Keep It is a difference equation developed to help you in organizing and storing any type of file or information that you may find valuable to keep. It can be used for note-taking, file management, bookmarking, and other purposes. Once you’ve added something, you can use tags and labels to filter it, as well as a search function, to find what you’re looking for.
This note taking app includes a basic yet well-equipped text editor that allows many types of lists, links, pictures, and numerous other attachments as a note-taking software. Furthermore, the program supports Markdown and may produce previews.
Aside from basic text and local files, you can also add web links and view a web page directly in the main UI. The pages can then be saved to PDF files or web archives for offline reading.
Files and web links can be stored in folders and subfolders, as well as combined into bundles. Each item can belong to one or multiple bundles, and the folder structure can be navigated easily from the sidebar.
Moreover, Keep It allows you to assign labels and tags to each item. You can then filter everything based on these tags, and colored labels make it much easier to find something specific while scrolling through the item list.
|Operating System||Mac OS X 10.10 and higher version|
|Processor||A Mac with an Intel, PowerPC G5, or PowerPC G4 (500MHz or faster) processor|
|Memory||512 MB of RAM; 1GB recommended|
|Storage Space||1 GB of available disk space|
|Video Memory||32 MB of video memory|
|QuickTime||QuickTime 7.2 or later|
|CD Drive||CD drive required to install|
Keep It To Make Note For Mac Features
- Make Notes: Create notes with built-in styles that look good and read well on all your devices. Notes can contain checklists, bulleted and numbered lists, images, links and other attachments.
- Save Web Links: Save web links to Keep It, view them in the app, open them in your browser, or save them as PDFs or web archives for offline reading.
- Add Anything: Any kind of file can be created from stationery, added to Keep It or saved to its folders, and then opened for editing in other applications. With iCloud, changes are automatically made available across all your Macs and iOS devices.
- Preview and Edit: Keep It generates thumbnails and summaries for most files, can edit its own notes, rich text, plain text and Markdown files, add highlights and notes PDFs, and show images, web pages and most other documents. Any item can be encrypted with a password.
- Everywhere: Keep It can store everything in iCloud and make it available across all your Macs, and your iPad and iPhone too, with Keep It for iPad and iPhone.
- Share Folders and Items: Keep it can share top-level folders and individual items with other Keep It users via iCloud. Participants will see all changes automatically.
- Folders: Folders let you organize items and bundles hierarchically, when needed. Select a folder to see everything it contains, double-click to focus the sidebar on that folder.
- Bundles: When you need to gather things into one place, make a bundle. Items can be in more than one bundle at a time, and when you remove the bundle, everything else stays where it was.
- Labels: Use labels to color-code items for quick visual recognition. Labels are listed in the sidebar so you can quickly see everything with a particular label.
- More Lists: Use the Recents list to see things you’ve added or viewed lately, with the latest shown at the top. Favorites provide quick access. Deleted Items are automatically removed after 30 days.
- Search: Keep It can search the content of most files. Suggestions appear as you type, allowing you to narrow down results to exactly what you need, or use keywords and natural language. Save searches for later reuse.
- Tag Filter: Keep It’s Tag Filter makes finding things by tags easy, and works with search and the selected list. Choose a tag to see all the tagged items and any other relevant tags; choose another tag to drill down further.
- Real Files: Keep It stores everything you add as files, folders and tags in the Finder that mirror what you see in the app, rather than stuff everything into a database. You can even save new files to these folders to automatically add them.
- True Integration: This approach lets Keep It work with the system and all your existing apps, files can be searched with Spotlight, backed up with Time Machine, and opened in any suitable app for editing. Tasks in Keep It can be automated with AppleScript.
- Compact Mode: In compact mode, Keep It for Mac becomes a single column, ideal for using alongside other apps or in split screen.
- Works with Other Apps: Pretty much anything can be dragged to Keep It, and you can also add things from a variety of apps with Keep It’s share extension.
|File Size||25.5 MB|
Keep It is a well-designed app that integrates features you would normally find in multiple separate utilities. It enables you to save and organize notes, documents, images, links and more, while also providing you with advanced tools for filtering them and finding specific items.