IZArc is the best free file compression program supporting many archive formats like: 7-ZIP, A, ARC, ARJ, B64, BH, BIN, BZ2, BZA, C2D, CAB, CDI, CPIO, DEB, ENC, GCA, GZ, GZA, HA, IMG, ISO, JAR, LHA, LIB, LZH, MDF, MBF, MIM, NRG, PAK, PDI, PK3, RAR, RPM, TAR, TAZ, TBZ, TGZ, TZ, UUE, WAR, XPI, XXE, YZ1, Z, ZIP, ZOO.
With a modern easy-to-use interface, It provides support for most compressed and encoded files, as well as access to many powerful features and tools. It allows you to drag and drop files from and to Windows Explorer, create and extract archives directly in Windows Explorer, create multiple archives spanning disks, creating self-extracting archives, repair damaged zip archives, converting from one archive type to another, view and write comments and many more. It has also build-in multilanguage support.
With IZArc you can open CD image files like ISO, BIN, CDI and NRG. It is also possible to convert such files from one type to another (BIN to ISO, NRG to ISO). If you need to send large files to your colleagues, friends or customers who may not have archiving tool you can easily create self-extracting archive that can be extracted by a simple double click. The program can be configured to run your preferred Anti-Virus scanner when you open any archives. It supports 256-bit AES encryption to secure your data. It is integrated into Windows so you can perform all archiving operations by using right-click menus in Windows Explorer. If you have broken archives IZArc can help you to repair them with ease. The software is 100% virus free. It is the most complete archive utility available today.
The Windows Drag and Drop interface is fully supported. You can drag and drop files from IZArc to other applications, or just into Windows Explorer to extract them into a specific directory. It will extract the files before dropping them on the target application. The target application will treat the files as if they had been dropped from My Computer or the Windows Explorer. You can also drop archives on the tool to open them, or drop files on the program to add them to an opened or new archive.
To open an archive simply double click (or, you’re working in Web style, click once) on an archive listed in My Computer or the Windows Explorer, drag and drop an archive onto IZArc, or use the standard Open dialog box. The main window features a list with the names, and sizes of all files in the open archive. This list can be scrolled and sorted on any field. A configurable tool bar provides fast access to commonly used actions. Extensive context sensitive help is always available.
- Create an archive
- Add files to an existing archive
- Delete files from an existing archive
- Extract files from an existing archive
- Test an archive file
- Convert archive
- Convert CD Images
- Repair broken archive
- Searching for any files in many archives
- Favorite Folders
- Obtaining a detailed list of files and information like compression rate, path, or size from an archive file
- Supports both long and short 8.3 filenames
- Disk spanning from and to multiple diskettes or other removable media
- Implementing the possibility to sort the list items by name size, date and etc.
- Full Drag & Drop support
- CD/DVD Images support (ISO, BIN, MDF, NRG, IMG, C2D, PDI, CDI)
- Integrating in Windows Explorer context menu
- Automatic installation of most software distributed in archive files
- Add/View comments in an archive
- By double-clicking onto a file in the file list, it’s opened with the program associated with this file type
- Checkout feature
- Create a self-extracting archive
- E-mail an archive
- Checking for new updates
- Build-in multi language support
- Virus Scan feature
- UU/XX/MIME Encode/Decode
- Create Multi-Volume Set
- Merge Multi-Volume Set
- UnSFX (Convert self-extracting (SFX) .EXE files to standard archives)
- Encrypt files using Rijandael – AES (256-bits) encryption
- Zip encryption (WinZip 9 compatible)
- BZip compression for ZIP archives
- Decrypt (.ize) files
- Check archives and files from archives with VirusTotal