IPVanish VPN is the main genuine Top Tier VPN administration on the planet. This implies it conveys the best VPN speeds, the most secure associations and the most aggressive evaluating anyplace. VPN system traverses 40,000+ IPs on 450+ servers in 60+ nations, enabling you to surf namelessly and get to the unlimited Internet each side of the globe.
IPVanish VPN gives a protected domain to ordinary web use. When you build up a VPN association the majority of your online information (messages, texts, information moves, web-based banking) go through the encoded burrow.
IPVanish VPN Features:
- Super-Fast Connections: The only Top Tier VPN network, meaning faster and more stable speeds for you. No more ISP throttling!
- 100% Online Security: IPVanish is the best way to protect yourself from cyber threats and unsecured wi-fi hotspots.
- Easy and Free Software: Simple point-and-click software for all your devices.
- The Best VPN Network: IPVanish VPN offers secure connections to 40,000+ IPs on 450+ servers in 60+ countries. Access the web virtually from anywhere in the world.
- Excellent speeds and reliability
- Large selection of apps for different devices
- Great privacy features, encryption, and leak protection settings
- 24/7 chat and email support + telephone support (based in US)
- 10 connections allowed
- Entirely self-owned server network, including secure DNS (no third parties)
- Based in the US (but no logs)
Privacy and security test results
This software uses the OpenVPN protocol with AES 256-bit encryption. This is the gold standard for VPNs and it is currently considered unbreakable.
IPVanish performed well in all privacy and security tests for this review. I tested IPVanish for IP address leaks (both IPv4 and IPv6) and DNS leaks.
Prior to running these tests, I verified the following privacy/security settings were active:
- IPv6 leak protection(IPVanish provides you with an IPv4 address, while blocking IPv6 and ensuring you real IPv6 address does not leak out of the tunnel.)
- DNS leak protection(All of your DNS requests are handled by IPVanish servers, with DNS leak protection activated by default.)
- Kill switch(A kill switch will block all traffic if the VPN connection drops to keep your data and identity secure.)
IPVanishprivacy and security will:
- Protect you against IP address leaks (both IPv4 and IPv6)
- Protect you against DNS leaks
- Protect your traffic and data if the VPN connection drops (kill switch)
As you can see in the results above, IPVanish passed all privacy and security tests without any leaks discovered.
Does IPVanish utilize virtual server areas?
A “virtual server area” is the point at which a server that is promoted as being in a specific area isn’t entirely. For instance, I found that PureVPN has numerous servers are not quite the promoted area, and they don’t unveil this to their clients.
You can distinguish virtual server areas utilizing ping tests to triangulate the precise area (see here). With IPVanish VPN, This software tried various servers and they all looked at. It doesn’t create the impression that IPVanish VPN is utilizing any virtual server areas.
when you are sharing the LAN, the program is capable of preventing other devices from communicating with your computer.
Last but not least, you may want to know that, regardless of the configuration you opt for, the app won’t store any of your data.