Inky for e-mail accounts, send your e-mail from the right accounts to the right person. It works with any IMAP or POP mail account for the email organizer for your Gmail. Forget about complicated port numbers and server names. Adding any number of accounts is a breeze with this software automatic account discovery. Customizable Mailboxes, Unified Inbox, Relevance Sorting, Cloud-Enabled, and More!
Focus on mail from personal contacts without the distraction of social notifications, daily deals, and other newsletters. It automatically categorizes your incoming mail so you don’t have to.
The app’s unique relevance sorting lets you read messages in order of importance. Email messages from close contacts have a vibrant blue drop and rise to the top of your message list. Less important mail and spam messages appear faded and sink to the bottom.
It is important to remember that in order to use this program you need to create an account. This is very easy to do from the startup window, by setting up a username and password, as well as providing all your e-mail addresses and corresponding passkeys.
Whether you’re an Outlook traditionalist or experimenting with the latest mobile email solutions, INKY integrates into almost any email solution. With a single click, your users can react to the warning banner right in the body of the email. This unique ease of use banner is one of our clients’ favorite features.
The interface is very colorful and modern-looking, resembling the design used in the Windows 8 operating system. In addition to that, it is highly intuitive, thus enabling any type of person to check their e-mail accounts with it, no matter their previous experience with computers.
Inky For Email Organizer Features
- Uniquely Effective: INKY detects phishing attacks using computer vision, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
- Deploys Effortlessly: Integrates into your existing systems within minutes with zero down-time.
- Works Everywhere: It works on any device by placing warning banners directly in the email, offering guidance for suspicious emails.
- Connect to Any Account: The tool supports both IMAP and POP servers. Many popular mail readers only support the big email providers. The software goes further to ensure that all of your accounts can be accessed from one place.
- Cloud Synched: Take your email accounts with you. Whether you buy a new computer or switch companies, installing a new program and connecting to your accounts is zero setups. Just enter your username and password.
- Easy Account Discovery: Connect to any email account hassle-free with the tool’s automatic discovery system.
- Unified Interface: The program was designed to be easy and intuitive so that viewing email is simple and frictionless.
- Filtered Inbox: This curated view includes personal messages without Newsletters, Daily Deals, and Social Notifications. This is the ultimate powerhouse view for getting things done.
- Personal: Viewing messages from personal contacts is often all that you really want to do. This view allows you to cut through the fluff and read what is really important.
- Subscriptions: The program quarantines your newsletters in one view, so you can read them when you have time, rather than when their publishers send them. They’re there when you want them, but they’re not in your task flow.
- Daily Deals: Popular deal sites send messages every day and they can stack up quickly. View them all in one place to do your shopping or to simply clean up.
- Social: Social notifications can clutter the inbox. Check your social updates separately to catch up on your friends.
- Notes: Sending messages to yourself is a great way to save notes for later. The product automatically emails organizer software to yourself into one view.
- Package Tracking: Keeping track of shipments in your inbox can be a drag. This app helps you by automatically organizing your package tracking messages into a single view.
- Maps: This software organizes messages with addresses into one view. This makes finding that address someone sent you three days ago really easy.
- Easy Sorting and Filtering: Inky’s sorting and filtering are easy, requiring only two controls in comparison to the complex table layouts seen in other email clients.
- Your Mail Is Safe: Your mail provider stores your mail, and your mail never touches Inky’s own servers. It runs on your computer so your email never goes through our network or computers.
- Email Syncing: This software keeps your emails intact and in sync with your email provider.
- Report Email: A unique feature is the ability to click a “Report this Email” link in every email, which means users can report spam, phish, and other problematic emails from any device – web, phone, any email client, with no special software. Most email protection software only has the capability to work from an installed instance.
- Smart Sending: It helps you make sure you send your email from the right accounts to the right person. Inky will suggest people add to an email if you frequently include them in a group.
There are two modes for viewing the received messages: in a unified or filtered inbox. The latter option enables you to see only personal messages and others that Inky did not categorize as subscriptions, social, deals, or blocked. In both instances, you can view all the mails or only the unread, flagged, forwarded, (un)replied ones, as well as the ones larger than 1 MB or containing attachments.
In the settings panel, you can group the messages by conversation or sender, list all the flagged mails at the top, as well as change the font size and view method.
This utility does not have Help contents. However, seeing how easy it is to use it, they are not actually a necessity.
Note: Allows you to connect to Gmail, iCloud, and Outlook.com email accounts only (Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Google Apps, and other IMAP accounts require a subscription) in the unregistered version.
Pros And Cons of Email Organizer Software
|Intuitive interface||No label support|
|Good Gmail integration||Relevance symbols too similar|
|Quick search||Doesn’t pull in Google Contacts|
|Useful keyboard shortcuts|
|It support for many email services|
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/10|
|Network Connection||Internet Connection Required.|
|Software Name||Inky Software For Windows V 22.214.171.124|
|File Size||64.81 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
Inky for free Email Organizer is a very useful piece of software that can help you manage all your e-mail accounts from one window. CPU and memory usage is minimal, it contains a small search tool, and the interface is highly intuitive and attractive.
Download Software For PC