WhatsApp new status video is without a doubt one of the most useful features of the popular messaging app. The Status feature is similar to Instagram Stories in that it allows you to upload photos and videos to share it with friends and family. WhatsApp Status, like Instagram Stories, vanishes after 24 hours. You also can’t download WhatsApp Status images and movies, unlike regular images and videos transmitted on the site. But what if you really enjoy a photo or video and want to save it? You don’t have to be concerned since we have a solution for you. In this article, we’ll walk you through a step-by-step process for downloading WhatsApp status videos and photographs to your device using a few simple steps.
What is the WhatsApp status?
WhatsApp Status is a feature that works in a similar way to Facebook and Instagram Stories. Users can utilize this to post photographs, videos, text, and GIFs as status updates. The uploaded content, however, will be removed after 24 hours. The procedure is straightforward; your WhatsApp application will have a dedicated Stories tab. Users can add a status update to their account by clicking on ‘My Status.’ It’s worth noting that the WhatsApp Status is accessible by default to users who have stored each other’s phone numbers in their address books. Users can also reply to other people’s WhatsApp Status by going to the Status page and pressing ‘Replay’ while watching a Story.
How to Save WhatsApp Status Videos and Images to Your Android Phone?
There is a method by which you may store all of your WhatsApp Status videos and photographs to your Android smartphone. In this article, we’ll show you how to download and store WhatsApp Status using two distinct methods. So, let’s get started.
How to Save WhatsApp Status Videos and Images on an Android Phone Using File Manager
The first method is to use the Android smartphone’s inbuilt File Manager. The WhatsApp Status, believe it or not, is saved on your device. To access all of the WhatsApp Status videos and images, simply follow these steps.
- Go to WhatsApp, view and select the status you wish to save.
- After that, launch the ‘File Manager’ app on your Android phone. Toggle the ‘Show secret system files’ setting in Settings. If your file manager does not have this option, go to the Play Store and download the Google Files app and follow the same steps.
- Now navigate to the WhatsApp folder and select Media > Status.
All of the WhatsApp Status you’ve watched on the app are stored in the status folder.
- Simply copy the WhatsApp status video or photo by long-pressing it. Paste it into your DCIM folder. Your gallery app will provide you access to the movie or photograph.
- This will store the video of your WhatsApp status to your device and it will be available as long as you don’t delete it.
How to Save WhatsApp Status video and pictures Using Android Mobile Status Saver Apps?
On the Google Play Store, you can find a number of applications that allow you to easily download WhatsApp Status. These status saver apps are simple to use and download various statuses, including standard statuses, G.B statuses, business statuses, and normal Parallel Space pro statuses. It has a number of notable features, including multiple save, delete, and repost choices. This is how you may use this app to download WhatsApp Status:
- Open the Play Store and look for the Status Saver app.
- On your Android smartphone, download and install the app.
- Go to the Status area of WhatsApp now. Select the Status you want to save from the drop-down menu.
- To watch the image or video, simply open the Status Saver application and click on it.
- To download the WhatsApp Status video or image from the app, click the Save Button.
How can I save WhatsApp Status Videos and Images on my iPhone?
The procedure for downloading WhatsApp Status videos and photographs on an Apple iPhone differs significantly from that on an Android device. This is due to the fact that, unlike Android, iOS does not display the hidden files of WhatsApp Status.
So, if you want to download videos from WhatsApp, follow these instructions:
- To begin, go to your iPhone’s Control Centre and see if the screen recording option is there. If this isn’t the case, go to Settings > Control Centre and touch the ‘+’ button next to the Screen Recording option.
- Now, on your iPhone, open the WhatsApp app and go to Status.
- From the Control centre, turn on the screen recording option and record the Status video you want.
- Stop the recording from the notification panel once it’s finished. You can also stop the recording by pressing the power button.
- You can cut or edit the parts of the recording that aren’t relevant and use them as your WhatsApp status.
How do you save a WhatsApp status image on an Android phone, ?
You must follow these procedures in order to preserve WhatsApp Status images:
- Navigate to the Status area of the WhatsApp application.
- Look for the WhatsApp Status image that you want to save.
- To snap a screenshot, press the upper volume and power buttons at the same time.
- Crop out the area of the image that isn’t relevant and you’re set to go.
What Can You Put in Your WhatsApp Status?
Different types of content can be uploaded as WhatsApp Status on the chatting app. Users can start by adding simple text messages to their Status. You can also include several photos and GIFs. Users can also utilise their WhatsApp Status to post several videos.
What is approved length of WhatsApp Status Video?
The maximum duration of a video on WhatsApp is 30 seconds. This basically implies that users can set their Status to a video of 30 seconds in length. Users can still submit the remaining half of the video as a separate video to the Status if the video is longer than 30 seconds.
Who can see what is my current WhatsApp status?
Someone can only see your status updates if you have their phone number in your address book and they have your phone number in their address book. You can choose whether to share your status updates with all of your contacts or just a few.
Can I see who has viewed my WhatsApp status?
Unless you’ve disabled Read Receipts for messages in WhatsApp, you can also see a list of who has viewed your status. Navigate to Settings > Account > Privacy and click the Read Receipts box to re-enable Read Receipts.
Is there a way to prevent someone from downloading my WhatsApp status?
On the upper right, tap the three vertical dots > Settings. Now go to Chat options > Auto-download media. There are three alternatives available to you: When roaming, when using cellular data, and when connecting to Wi-Fi. Uncheck all three options – Images, Audio, and Video – to disable auto-downloads for each one.
Is it possible to add music to our WhatsApp status?
Using video editing software available on the market, you may quickly add music and MP3 songs to WhatsApp status videos and photographs. We’ll be utilizing a video editor software, which comes with all of the essential tools and is available on both Android and iOS. You may also use your phone to extract audio from other videos.
How many WhatsApp statuses may be uploaded in 2021?
You can upload up to 30 whatsapp status videos after 2021 roll back by the application service.