Hola free VPN proxy unblocker is a free virtual private network application that allows users to browse the open web freely. As a peer-to-peer VPN service, Hola VPN makes it so that users can surf anywhere on the web, regardless of country restrictions. Access sites blocked in your country with help from Hola’s peer-to-peer network and use the internet like never before. Switch countries whenever you like and browse 100% free to sites that you may not have been able to access before.
Global Internet Use
If you’re like most internet users, you’ve probably run into websites or content that is protected by geo-blocking. This means that the content is only available in certain locations and for those that try to access it outside of that location, it’s practically impossible. With this free VPN service, however, it’s a simple task that takes no time at all. Hola Free VPN proxy unblocker rotates between proxy servers, finding one that allows you to access otherwise restricted content. Users can change the country manually and access sites outside of their country.
Different Ways To Connect
Hola VPN app can be used on both mobile and desktop. Mobile users will be able to download an all-new browser designed specifically for using Hola, while desktop and laptop users can download the Hola extension for browsers like Chrome and Safari. Whichever way to connect, you’ll be able to browse the internet without borders.
Access websites blocked in your country, company, or school with Hola. Hola is free and easy to use! Access websites blocked or censored in your country, company, and school, and stream media with the free Hola Unblocker VPN proxy service.
Unblock most websites with the free version. To unblock all websites or to secure your traffic, subscribe to PLUS.
Hola Free VPN proxy unblocker service that provides a faster and more open Internet.
It is the world’s fastest unblocker – using split-tunneling technology. For full encryption, privacy, and security, subscribe to PLUS.
This is not a peer-to-peer application. This extension does not link to nor encourages the download of any other products and is fully functional as is, without requiring any additional download.
Hola VPN Requires The Following Permissions
- Proxy: Let Hola VPN chrome extension proxy your traffic through a server in another country to change your IP and unblock restricted sites.
- All Hosts/WebRequest/Blocking: Let the Hola extension check every web request and modify it. This is the fastest unblocker because it uses split-tunneling technology and only proxy the minimum number of web requests needed to unblock a site.
- Tabs: Let Hola track your tabs and enable VPN only on specific tabs and show a popup inside the page to let you enable, disable and fix connectivity problems.
- Web Navigation: This software tracks your navigations request and enable VPN on a single site and only when it is needed.
- Cookies: It accesses your cookies. Some sites cache your country inside cookies, and it is required to clear those cookies before you can access that site from another country.
- Storage: This VPN saves local configuration and cache data.
- ContextMenus: Let Hola add entries to the context menu.
Video Tutorial of Hola VPN Latest Version Review
Getting Started With Hola VPN Software Late
Hola VPN Software For Windows Overview
|File Size||2.7 MB|
|Developer||Hola VPN Team|
Comments are closed.