GoldWave download for simplest recording and editing to the most sophisticated audio processing, restoration, enhancements, and conversions. It is a fully feature loaded and highly rated, professional audio editor for desktop. It is easy to learn and use, so get started now by downloading the fully functional evaluation version.
GoldWave is a small, lightweight and digital audio editor open source software, yet powerful tool designed specifically to aid people in processing their audio files, applying a long list of effects, and playing them back to be sure that the end result is what you wanted it to be.
A “Control” window is enclosed in this utility, which allows you to view real-time visuals and sound device controls. You can display sound during playback or while it is being recorded. It is important to keep in mind that you can open as many sound files as you like, yet you can edit them one at a time.
The effect menu offers quick access to commands like censor (replace the selection with silence, a tone, noise, the clipboard), Doppler (dynamically change pitch), dynamics (distort, compress or limit output levels), echo, compressor/expander, filter (e.g. auto offset removal, equalizer, noise or silence reduction, smoother), and flanger.
GoldWave Audio Editor Features
- Play all your favorite songs: Watch real-time visuals. Listen to the audio while fast-forwarding or rewinding. Change the playback speed to hear your music in a whole new way, or to learn a song by ear, or transcribe dictation.
- Record any source: Select the microphone, line-in, streaming audio live or what you hear (loopback) built-in inputs. Connect a turntable to record LPs, a cassette deck to record tapes, a receiver to record radio, or a high-end USB microphone to record your own music, speeches, or reports. Set a timer to start recording at a certain day and time. Use level activated recording to continue and pause recording automatically whenever the signal is above or below a given level.
- Edit audio with all the familiar commands: Includes Cut, Copy, Paste, Trim, Replace, and Overwrite. GoldWave’s fast virtual editing means you can slice, dice, and merge large audio files in seconds. Mix and Crossfade songs together with just a few clicks. Whip together audio for podcasts, radio spots, PowerPoint presentations, or music for dance programs, figure skating, gymnastics, and aerobics easily with this audio mixing software.
- Remaster old vinyl or tape recordings: Use Noise Reduction and Pop/Click filters to clean up the audio and take out the buzz, hiss, crackle, and clicks. Use the Spectrum Filter for precise control over frequency and tone. Remove offsets and long silences.
- Analyze audio with real-time visuals: View spectrograms, bar graphs, waveforms, level meters, and other useful graphs. Instantly see any audio problems during recording and playback. Isolate that high pitch whine or low rumble by sight, making filtering much easier. Demonstrate engineering and mathematical concepts, such as filters, Fourier transforms, and signal processing. Analyze human speech, bird song, whale song, engine noise, and other interesting sounds.
- Includes a collection of powerful tools: Copy audio directly from an audio CD with the CD Reader tool. Join many files together with the File Merger tool. Generate your own sounds and effects using the Expression Evaluator tool. Chain together effects for faster processing or create new effects using the Effect Chain Editor tool. Bookmark places within the file using the Cue Points tool, or split a long file into pieces defined by cue points. Create audio versions of websites, books, and other text documents with the Speech Converter tool so you can listen to them while doing other things. Dictate into a microphone to transcribe the text. Proofread your writing.
- Process hundreds of files in a few clicks: Use Batch Processing to process and convert your complete library of songs: match volume levels of different songs, boost the bass, trim leading and trailing silences, convert to MP3, and much more. Supports iTunes, m4a, wav, WMA, mp3, Ogg, AIFF, AU, vox, FLAC, and even raw binary data. Entire folders and subfolders can be processed with just a few clicks and the entire hierarchy preserved. Advanced users can take advantage of the power and flexibility of command-line processing.
- Very configurable: Assign your own keystrokes for almost any function in the program. Perfect for anyone with fast fingers or visual impairments. Arrange the windows, tool bars, effect bars, and controls the way you want. Change colors of the waveform and some of the visuals. Create your own presets for effects. Add plug-ins for more functionality.
You will find an array of features bundled that define the program once you have GoldWave download on your pc or laptop.
- Real-time graphic visuals, such as bar, waveform, spectrogram, spectrum, and VU meter with goldwave download
- Basic and advanced effects and filters such as noise reduction, compressor/expander, volume shaping, volume matcher, pitch, reverb, resampling, and parametric EQ.
- Effect previewing
- Saving and restoring effect presets
- DirectX Audio plug-in support
- A variety of supported audio file formats, including WAV, MP3, Windows Media Audio, Ogg, FLAC, AIFF, AU, Monkey’s Audio, VOX, mat, snd, and voc.
- Batch processing and conversion support let you convert a set of files to a different format and apply effects.
- Multiple undo levels
- Edit multiple files at once
- Support for large audio file editing
- Storage option available to use RAM
Pros And Cons
|No media burning tool|
Goldwave download Requirements
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|Processor||1.5 GHz Pentium 4 (or compatible processor)|
|RAM||256 MB RAM|
|Hard Disk Space||20 MB Hard Disk Space|
|Software Name||GoldWave Audio Editor For Windows V 6.51|
|File Size||14.4 MB|
|Date Added||13 March 2020|
Download Software For PC