GhostVolt is fully automated ensuring data security and data encryption at every point in your workflow in this software. Automated encryption not only saves time and cost but eliminates the threat of human error and helps to maintain your data loss prevention policies without intervention. Set up encrypted shared team folders and decide who can manage, add, edit, or view your data with advanced user permissions, reporting, and asset tracking.
256 bit AES encryption is the most advanced security standard to date and is trusted by enterprises and governments worldwide in mitigating data breach threats and is proven to be uncrackable. Also, there are no back doors, so you can be sure your data is invisible to any hacker, law enforcement agency, or even to us.
Initially, users will be prompted by a wizard-based setup that will guide them through the process of creating an account and establishing the encryption location. The steps are quite straightforward, and the two main options allow for setting up a local or a remote location for the files.
One of the things that I think is true is that encryption actually is able to secure our communications, that every individual can use encryption, and that it’s accessible and in many cases free. – Laura Poitras
Having established the location, users can then add the preferred files into the repository, and the application will automatically encrypt them as they are copied. This process doesn’t require any interaction or confirmations, and it is fully automatic.
It has a complete user management system allowing full control of user permissions. The multi-level permissions manager can be fully customized for the needs of your team or business structure. Users with higher administrative access can review or control the movement and status of any digital asset, or gather a full insight with detailed reports.
GhostVolt‘s reporting engine offers detailed insight and easy retrieval of data relating to the activities across your network. Meeting the obligations that come with managing valuable and sensitive data is critical to the way It has developed reporting tools. Industry security standards such as HIPAA and other compliance measures have informed the development of GhostVolt to assist your organization with meeting the latest compliance expectations.
GhostVolt Dat Encryption Software Features
- Collaboration: Invite everyone on your network to join your Team and enjoy the seamless secure workflow your business depends on.
- End-to-end encryption: Your files are secured during transit and at rest with enterprise-level 256 bit AES encryption.
- Asset Restriction: Grant, monitor, and revoke access to your secured files with advanced asset controls.
- User access and control: Assign special user access permissions for your teams or create your own for each member, and give them controlled access to the folders of your choice.
- Auditing and Reports: To provide visibility into data usage, It tracks and logs all user activity and gives you full access to advanced reporting capabilities.
- Grows with your business: Ghost Volt for Windows is fully scalable. Just add more users to your team as you grow, or add servers to meet the needs of your expanding business, whatever the size.
- Security. Always On: It works during data transit and at rest, making it the perfect solution no matter how your data is used. Only team members with the correct key can access your files.
- Protecting Privacy: The program encryption ensures your anonymity and privacy, reducing opportunities for surveillance by both criminals and government agencies.
- Protect your privacy: Secure all your personal information including your photos, movies, credit card data, tax returns or any other private document.
- Compliance: Many industries have strict compliance requirements to help protect those whose personal information is stored by organizations. HIPAA, GDPR, and other regulations rely on security methods such as Ghost Volt to protect data.
- Document control: Set up shared team folders and decide who can manage, add, edit, or view your secured data.
- File and User tracking: Automatically track all User interaction and Asset access and gives you access to advanced reporting capabilities.
- Guard against Identity Theft: Data encryption software that completely obscures your personal infomation, rendering it completely useless to any invasive attacker.
- Prevent data theft: If your files are stolen, breached or hacked their contents are secured and unreadable by hackers and criminals.
The files that need to be accessible and protected at the same time, regardless of their location can also be deleted or decrypted on demand. Furthermore, one can also share the selected files or view an interesting graph that depicts the number of users in terms of the performed tasks.
Each file or multiple files can be managed by multiple persons, and the administrator with the primary account can allow access to other users as well. These new accounts can be created with multiple clearance levels, from the reader, all the way up to the administrator or manager.
|Operating System||Windows 10, 8, 7, Server 2012+|
|Processor||Processor speed 2Ghz or higher.|
|Memory||RAM 4 GB or higher.|
|Framework||Microsoft .NET 4.7.1 or higher.|
|Network Connection||Network speed Gbps network speed (100 Mbps minimum)|
Official Video Intro GhostVolt Software
- Symantec Desktop Email Encryption
Conclusion of GhostVolt Data Encryption Software
If maintaining security over the files that need to be shared with multiple individuals when performing teamwork or other related tasks is the requirement then GhostVolt will fill this position admirably. Its set of tools for encryption and remote file management are just some of its advantages.