Geomagic Design X CAD Modeling Software For PC Download 2019.0.2
Geomagic Design X is a fully-featured CAD modeling and 3D scan manipulation application that has managed to become of the leading software packages for the management of reverse engineering. With the help of comprehensive 3D Scan data processing algorithms and insightful history-based CAD services, Geomagic Design X can help you reverse-engineer and create feature-based, editable solid models that are fully compatible with your existing CAD software.
The core feature of Geomagic Design X is to accurately and reliably covert 3D scanned data into high-quality CAD models, which are automatically scanned using point cloud processing, mesh editing, exact surface fitting, and other techniques to create fully feature-based CAD models that are completely manufacturing-ready. Focus on 3D scanning and automatic generation of final model greatly reduces the time and effort that you need to invest in your project, sometimes shaving off days or even weeks. Fast processing time of the app promotes quicker iteration, more testing, experimentation, and ability to start new projects – not with a blank project screen, but with numerous elements already scanned and ready for integration into new form factors and faster deployment to market.
Benefits of Geomagic Design X Cad Software
- Speed: Improve your product development, accelerate time to market and achieve longer product life cycles.
- Flexibility. Work seamlessly with any CAD software and create the right model for every project with complete toolsets for solids, surfaces, and meshes.
- Reliability: The only software that combines scan processing, CAD and real-time feedback to produce highly reliable results for your complex designs.
- Simplicity: It works just like your CAD software, you will learn to use it on the fly.
What Can You Do with Geomagic Design X?
Geomagic Design X converts 3D scan data into high-quality, feature-based CAD models. The software combines automatic and guided solid model extraction in a unique way while being incredibly accurate. On top of this it offers you exact surface fitting to organic 3D scans; mesh editing; and point-cloud processing.
- Expand your design capabilities.
- Enhance your CAD environment.
- Accelerate your time to market.
- Leverage existing assets.
- Reduce costs.
- Manage the impossible.
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8, 10|
|Processor||Intel® and AMD® processors with a minimum 2 GHz clock speed|
|Memory||At least 8 GB RAM and recommended 16+ GB (Based on version of Windows used)|
|Storage Space||at least 30 GB and more
Recommended: a SSD with more than 256GB of space or a 10000 RPM HDD
|Display Resolution||Minimum resolution: 1280 x 960
Recommended resolution: 1280 X 1024 or higher
|GPU||Video Card RAM: 2GB or More|
|Other Requirements||3 button mouse with scroll
Geomagic Design X Cad Software Features
Powerful and flexible: Geomagic Design X is purpose-built for converting 3D scan data into high-quality feature-based CAD models. It does what no other software can with its combination of automatic and guided solid model extraction, incredibly accurate exact surface fitting to organic 3D scans, mesh editing, and point cloud processing. Now, you can scan virtually anything and create manufacturing-ready designs.
- Enhance your CAD environment: Seamlessly add 3D scanning into your regular design process so you can do more and work faster. Geomagic Design X complements your entire design ecosystem, with native output to SOLIDWORKS®, Siemens NX®, Solid Edge, Autodesk Inventor®, PTC Creo®, and Pro/ENGINEER® using the patented LiveTransfer technology. This enables the very rapid transition of your scanned model into the mainstream CAD environment that you use.
- Accelerate time to market: Shave days or weeks from product idea to finished design. Scan prototypes, existing parts, tooling, or related objects, and create visual designs in a fraction of the time it would take to manually measure and create CAD models from scratch.
- Broaden your design capabilities: Instead of starting from a blank screen, start from data created by the real world. It is the easiest way to create editable, feature-based CAD models from a 3D scanner and integrate them into your existing engineering design workflow.
- Do the impossible: Create products that cannot be designed without reverse engineering, customized parts that require a perfect fit with the human body. Create components that integrate perfectly with existing products. Recreate complex geometry that cannot be measured any other way.
Other Features of CAD Design Software
- Industry-leading software for creating CAD models from 3D scan data.
- Fast, accurate, and reliable reverse engineering of real-world objects.
- Fast point cloud processing.
- Streamlined deployment of feature-based, editable solid scanned models to your existing CAD tools.
- Automated Live Transfer to industry-leading CAD systems.
- Built-in tools for mesh repair, point cloud data alignment, surface extraction, accuracy analysis, and more.
- Import support of over 60 file formats.
- Accelerate product creation by scanning prototypes, existing parts, tooling, and related projects.
- Enhance your design by importing scanned objects into your workflow.
- Get accurate models of real-world, highly complex, or customized objects that cannot be measured any other way than with 3D scan technology.
- Optimized for modern versions of Windows OS (7/8/10).
Geomagic Design x Software Older Versions
|2019.0.2||October, 5th 2020||1.75 GB||Download|
- Autodesk Inventor.
- Autodesk Fusion 360.
- Rhino 3D.
What’s New in Geomagic Design X?
Geomagic Design X 2020 delivers new, enhanced features to streamline modeling workflows and expand modeling pathways for complex, revolved parts including:
- New selective surfacing features by curve or mesh
- New unrolling, flattening, and rerolling tools
- New feature preview tool as part of the Geomagic Maintenance Program
- Enhanced file import capabilities
- New separate meshing function
- Enhanced extracted boundary curves
Geomagic Design X Software Overview
|File Size||1.75 GB|
|Developer||3D Systems, Inc.|