Geekbench download the best software is an essential cross-platform benchmark that you can use for measuring the performance of your PC processor and RAM. It is refreshingly easy to use for a benchmarking application and runs testing very quickly.
The data on Geekbench Mac Benchmark Chart is calculated from Geekbench results users have uploaded to the Geekbench Browser. To make sure the results accurately reflect the average performance of each Mac, the chart only includes Macs with at least five unique results in the Geekbench Browser.
Geekbench ios provide a comprehensive set of benchmarks engineered to quickly and accurately measure processor and memory performance. Designed to make benchmarks easy to run and easy to understand, Geekbench ios takes the guesswork out of producing robust and reliable benchmark results.
Download Geekbench One of the most comprehensive benchmarking tools for Windows, Mac, Android, ios operating system.
Geekbench’s processor benchmarks run in both single-threaded and multi-threaded modes letting you see the performance increase multiple cores (or multiple processors) bring to your system.
It is available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Run both versions on a 64-bit operating system to see the increase (or decrease) 64-bit applications bring to your system.
Submit your results to the Geekbench Result Browser and share your results with your friends and other Geekbench users. Create an account and keep track of your Geekbench results online.
It features a number of benchmarks that use SIMD instructions (both Altivec and SSE) letting you see the performance increase SIMD-aware applications bring to your system.
Powerful benchmarking application
- Collects and provide each and every system detail
- Helps in understanding the hardware power of the system
- Easy to use application with simple options
- Perform a variety of test to generate information
- Provides accurate information about hardware, OS and model, etc.
- Design and publish different details about the system
- Ensure the accuracy of the results.
What’s new in Geekbench 5.0.0
- CPU Benchmark includes new benchmark tests that model the challenges your system faces when running the latest applications. These tests use cutting-edge technologies, including machine learning, augmented reality, and computational photography.
- It also increases the memory footprint of existing workloads to more accurately account for the effect memory performance has on CPU performance.
- Finally, CPU Benchmark includes new modes of multi-threaded benchmarks, allowing threads to work co-operatively on one problem rather than separately on different problems. With the addition of different threading models, This software better captures the performance of different multi-threaded applications on personal computing devices.
GPU Compute Benchmark:
- It includes several improvements to the GPU Compute Benchmark.
- The most exciting change is that the Compute Benchmark now supports Vulkan, along with CUDA, Metal, and OpenCL. Vulkan is the next-generation cross-platform graphics and computes API. Vulkan Compute Benchmarks are available on Android, Windows, and Linux.
- The Compute Benchmark also includes new benchmark tests that model algorithms that are GPU accelerated in modern applications. These include computer vision tasks such as Stereo Matching, and augmented reality tasks such as Feature Matching.
- It includes a refreshed results interface with full support for Dark Mode on macOS 10.14. Support for Dark Mode on iOS 13 will be available later this year.
- It is 64-bit only, dropping support for 32-bit processors and operating systems. It does not include any of the compromises required to run on 32-bit systems. This enables to include more ambitious benchmark tests with larger data sets and longer running times.
Geekbench Pros and Cons
|Easy to set up and run||Sharing requires signing up for an account|
|Benchmarks all major components|
|Allows you to share results|
Geekbench Download Free Software System Requirement
|Processor Requirements||Intel Pentium 4 or later|
|Processor||Intel Core 2 Duo or later|
|RAM||2 GB memory|
Geekbench Download Free Software Technical Specification
|File Size||93.5 MB|
|Requirements||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10(32 bit, 64 bit)|
|Date added||Sept 3, 2019|
|Author||Primate Labs Inc. www.geekbench.com|
Geekbench Download Free Software