FullContact lets you stay fully connected and master your contacts. It lets you easily access the contact information you need to make connections.
If you store contact information on your Google and iCloud accounts, as well as the macOS Contacts app, you may sometimes struggle to find the data you need at a moment’s notice.
FullContact can help you out in this matter, as it enables you to unify all this information, store it online, and then access it easily from your Mac’s menu bar.
- Add social profiles and photos to your contacts
- Clean and merge duplicate contacts
- Quit wasting time on contact management
To take advantage of the FullContact’s features, you first need to create an online account, which will be used to store all the information extracted from Google, iCloud and the Contacts app. The web service can be accessed from any browser, and provides a range of useful functions.
It is important to note that, while the macOS app is completely free, your account will have some limitations unless you purchase a Premium subscription.
Combine and Sync Contacts:
- Combine address books – combine Google Contacts, Microsoft Exchange / Office 365 contacts, your Mac Address Book, social media accounts and more
- Backup contacts – safely store your contacts in the cloud
- Keep in sync – sync your contacts across all your devices and platforms
Organize and Clean:
- Merge duplicates – automatically de-dupe your contacts
- Add tags and notes – sync tags and notes across devices
- View photos – automatically add photos to all your contacts
- Add context – connect social media profiles, titles, and more
- See company info – learn more about your contacts’ workplace
Do Even More With Fullcontact Premium
- Scan business cards – add contacts with just an iPhone photo
- Capture email signatures – update your contacts from their email signatures
- Sync multiple accounts – sync up to 5 address books
What’s New in FullContact
- Multiple invisible but still significant changes that will improve the user experience within the app.