Flipkart Seller Hub app lets you take your business wherever you go!
Manage your business whenever you want and from wherever you are. With an interface that has been built to make selling simpler for you and various features that help you carry out all the business processes in the easiest possible way, Flipkart Seller Hub is the ultimate tool that makes selling on Flipkart easier than ever before!
How does Flipkart Seller Hub make selling simpler for you?
- Register with a valid GSTIN and start selling on Flipkart
- Monitor real-time sales and quality metrics; keep an eye on how your business is performing and what you need to do to make it go even further
- Manage your listings: Create new listings or latch on to existing products, update price and quantity
- Calculate your settlement using the Settlement Calculator and you can find out how much you will earn
- Monitor your upcoming payments and review past payments
- Manage your orders from anywhere- view upcoming and completed orders, create the shipping label, dispatch orders, download manifest & track shipments
- Get Notifications about key events and activities on your portal to keep in touch with your business anywhere you go. Receive alerts for new orders, payments, breaches and lot more
- Flipkart’s Seller Support is always there to help you with all your queries raised via the app
- Flipkart Seller Hub 6.1.2 apk requires the following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- read the low-level system log files.
- read from external storage.
- write to external storage.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- access the camera device.
- read-only access to phone state.
- prevent the processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Download now and send us your feedback right from within the app. Happy selling on Flipkart!
Please note: Inventory in Flipkart Fulfilment and Smart Fulfilment are not supported yet, but this is coming soon!
Official Video Intro Flipkart Seller Hub
Flipkart Seller Hub FAQs
Why Should I sell on Flipkart?
Flipkart is the leader in Indian e-commerce with maximum online reach and highest credibility. With more than 10 crore registered customers, 10 million daily page visits and the lowest cost of doing business, we are the strongest partner to take your products to customers all over India. We have sale events that give each seller an equal opportunity to grow their business online.
Who can sell on Flipkart?
Anyone selling new and genuine products is welcome. In order to start selling, you need to have :
- Cancelled Cheque
- Sample Signatures
How do I sell on Flipkart?
To sell on Flipkart:
- Register yourself at seller.flipkart.com.
- List your products under specific product categories.
- On receiving an order, pack the product and mark it as ‘Ready to Dispatch’. Our logistics partner will pick up the product and deliver it to the customer.
- After your order is successfully dispatched, Flipkart will settle your payment within 7-15 business days based on your seller tier.
Can I offer both products and services on Flipkart?
Currently, you can only sell products and not services on Flipkart.
Do I need to courier my products to Flipkart?
No, Flipkart will handle shipping of your products. All you need to do is pack the product and keep it ready for dispatch. Our logistics partner will pick up the product from you and deliver it to the customer.