FlashFXP is a powerful and easy to use FTP client for Windows. With a familiar Explorer-like interface that even the most novice user can master in minutes. In addition to FTP, FlashFXP provides additional security with SFTP (Secure Shell/SSH), FTPS (Secure Socket Layer (SSL) over FTP) and seamless one-time password support.
FlashFXP offers many unique features you won’t find anywhere else, such as, multi-firewall and proxy support, speed limiting, server file searching, remote editing with automatic (or manual) uploading, automated transfer scheduling with email notifications, priority transfer lists, extensive file transfer rules, user customizable interface, available in over 20 languages, and more.
- High-performance FTP file transfers.
- On-the-fly compression (MODE Z).
- Download and upload speed limiting.
- Support for FEAT and “stat -l” fast directory listing reduces overhead and improves compatibilty.
- Remote Server folder caching.
- Improved performance on multiple small file transfers.
- FTP Client.
- FTPS Client.
- SFTP Client.
- Active and passive mode transfers.
- HTTP and FTP Proxy.
- SOCKS 4/5 Proxy (including support for active mode transfers).
- Firewall support.
- Fully recursive file transferring.
- Site-to-Site (FXP) transfers.
- Internal ident server.
- Independent per-site connectivity support.
- Automatic PRET support for distributed FTP servers.
- Integrated file transfer scheduling system.
- Easy file management.
- Change remote file/folder permissions recursively.
- Remote file editing and automatic upload on save.
- Edit multiple remote files simultaneously.
- Remote server file search with powerful right-click features, change file attributes, view, edit, move, delete, queue, and transfer.
- Skip list.
- Selective transfer rule system.
- Calculate the size of all files in a specified path.
- Grouped SITE custom commands.
- Priority transfer list.
- Extensive command line switches.
- Ability to change default file viewer/editor.
- Secure FTP (FTPS) using SSL/TLS.
- SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
- S/Key password encryption.
- Application password protection.
- SSL Site-to-Site (SSCN) transfers.
- Clear Command Channel (CCC) support for SSL/TLS FTP connections.
- Trusted root certification validation via windows certificate storage.
- Windows explorer likes interface.
- Drag and drop transfers.
- Visually compare folder content.
- Synchronized browsing.
- Pattern-based file highlighting.
- Folder bookmarks.
- Multi-Proxy manager with password prompting capabilities.
- Site manager.
- Basic scheduling system.
- Transfer graph.
- Windows 7 jumplist support for connection history and site pinning.
- “minimi” file transfer view.
- Automatic and manual time zone support.
- Automatic transfer resume.
- Transfer rules based on size.
- Automatic ASCII/Binary selection.
- Anti-idle keeps the connection active.
- Roll back on file transfer resume to prevent corruption.
- Transfer files of all sizes, no 2gb/4gb file size limit.