Filmora video editor is a multi purpose video editor with powerful functionality and a fully stacked feature set. It makes professional video editing easy with an intuitive interface, drag and drop editing, and a great range of advanced video editing features.
Filmora provides a bunch of creative features you can use to make your videos stand out. Transform your video with a range of filters and graphics overlays, text, and titles. You can also drag and drop moving elements onto your video.
Filmora Video Editor Key features include:
Filmora has everything you need to make the kind of videos you love to watch.Below are the main features of this video editing software.
Social Import: Import photos and video clips into Filmora9 from Facebook and other social media platforms.
Pan and Zoom 1:1 and Portrait Support: Maker videos with aspect ratios of 1:1 (square) or 9:16 (portrait) with no black bars/frames.
Professional 3D LUTs: Change your video’s aesthetic in just one click using high-quality color grading presets.
Camera Shake: Choose from a variety of camera shake effects and apply them easily
Audio Mixer: Adjust the audio of each individual track on your timeline.
Tilt Shift: Draw focus to one part of a clip by strategically blurring the rest.
Screen Recording: Easily record the screen of your computer. You can record from your webcam simultaneously.
Screen Detection: Have Filmora9 scan your clips for a scene or shot changes and make automatic cuts.
What’s new in Filmora Video Editor?
Editing & Performance
- Up to 100 Video Tracks: Organize your media in up to 100 full video tracks and create compositing effects. Apply filters, transitions, and other effects to any track.
- Faster Import and Export: Import and render media at a higher speed.
- High-Resolution previews and snapshots: Preview your video with more clarity and capture high resolution still frames.
- Enhanced Chroma Key: Achieve better results with a green screen tool that gives you more control.
- Enhanced Video Stabilization: Smooth out shaky footage with the upgraded stabilization tool.
- Adjustable Playback Quality: Reduce the resolution of your video preview for a smoother editing experience without affecting the quality of your exported videos.
- PC/Mac Cross-Compatibility: Start projects in a Mac or PC version of Filmora9 and continue working on them in either OS.
- Enhanced Waveforms: Edit audio cues with more visible audio waveforms.
- Envelope/Keyframe Audio Editing
- Adjust the volume of an audio clip within the timeline, using
- keyframing to make multiple adjustments within one clip.
- Up to 100 Audio Tracks: Organize your music, dialogue, and other audio clips in up to 100 timeline tracks.
- Adjustable Track Size Choose from 3 track sizes: small, normal, and big. Larger tracks are especially useful for audio editing as the waveforms become larger.
- Adjust Clips within the Video Preview:
- Flip, rotate, scale, and move any video clip or image within the preview window.
- Control the colors in your video by adjusting white balance, lightness, exposure, saturation, and other properties.
With Filmora Video Editor, you can access a library of royalty-free music made by real people, so you can find the perfect song directly in the video editor and add it to your project. You can also opt into an effects store monthly, quarterly or yearly subscription, which will give you unlimited access to more than 1,000 video effects.
Overall, Filmora is a great piece of video editing software that is easy to use. The trial version includes the same functionality of the full version, but adds a watermark to output files and lacks free lifetime updates and access to live chat and email support. Try it for yourself today and experience professional video editing made simple.
|File size:||1011 KB|
|Requirements:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Date added:||December 12, 2018|
Wondershare Software www.wondershare.com