FileZilla is a powerful and free software for transferring files over the Internet. It is a very popular FTP client and is used by webmasters from all over the world. In this tutorial, we will show how to manage your web site files through that FTP client. We will explain how to install and use it. It is fully compatible with our Professional FTP hosting.
FileZilla is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive graphical user interface.
How to start FileZilla?
If you need a fast and secure FTP connection with unlimited FTP access and accounts, where you can use the FileZilla FTP client, you can check our FTP hosting services. For users, who need to change their FTP hosting provider, we offer free website files and database transfer.
One of the main software advantages is that the application is very user-friendly and you can easily upload, download and manage files and folders. The software provides security solutions that encrypt and protect your data during the connection to the server.
Features of FileZilla:
- User-friendly interface and easy to use
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS and FTPES) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- Available for Windows, Linux, BSD, Mac OS X and more
- Multi-languages support
- Supports resume and transfer of large files
- Site Manager and transfer queue
- Drag & drop support
- Adjustable transfer speed limits
- Filename filters
- Directory comparison
- Network configuration wizard
- Remote file editing
- Keep-alive option
- Logging to file
- Synchronized directory browsing
- Remote file search.
Publisher: manage files and folders & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
System Requirements: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10