DVDStyler may be a cross-platform free video disk authoring application for the creation of professional-looking DVDs. It permits not solely the burning of video files on video disk that may be much on any video disk player, however additionally creation of on an individual basis designed video disk menus. it’s Open supply software system and is totally free.
DVDStyler comes with a collection of templates for the DVD menu, which can be customized according to your preferences in order to create personalized menus. For instance, you can import image files from your computer and use them as background pictures, as well as insert text boxes and other graphic objects anywhere in the menu.
- Create and burn DVD video with interactive menus
- Design your own DVD menu or select one from the list of ready to use menu templates
- Create photo slideshow
- Add multiple subtitles and audio tracks
- Support of AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, OGG, WMV and other file formats
- Support of MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, MP2, MP3, AC-3 and other audio and video formats
- Support of multi-core processor
- Use MPEG and VOB files without re-encoding, see FAQ
- Put files with different audio/video format on one DVD (support of titleset)
- User-friendly interface with support of drag & drop
- Flexible menu creation on the basis of scalable vector graphic
- Import of image file for background
- Place buttons, text, images and other graphic objects anywhere on the menu screen
- Change the font/color and other parameters of buttons and graphic objects
- Scale any button or graphic object
- Copy any menu object or whole menu
- Customize navigation using DVD scripting
DVDStyler provides support for multiple video (AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, OGG, WMV and more), audio and subtitle formats. Additionally, you can use MPEG and VOB files in the project, without re-encoding them. Once your project is finished, the program can create the DVD folder and an ISO image file, as well as burn a DVD-RW.