We all love music, isn’t it? It doesn’t matter if you are an avid music lover or a common listener, whatever your level of music hobby, but I am sure, Apple users should come across the most common issue where they can’t listen to any audio formats to any devices other than Apple. Because the DRM protected content isn’t playable on other than Apple gadgets. DRM is securing such content where a Mac, iPad, iPhone users cannot access downloaded audio to any other platform, and Apple always concerned to safeguard the rights of its users similar to the artists involved with them.
So, DRM (Digital Rights Management) is a set of rules which regulate and restrict the use of the content on any other platform like Android and Windows. In more simple words, if you are a Mac user and purchased your favorite songs from iTunes and want to switch from Mac to Windows, then DRM will not allow you to transfer that purchased songs to your Windows Device. This is the biggest pain for avid music lovers, they might think that they would eligible to play that music on any other media once they have paid for it.
To resolve this issue, you should need proper software or tool that can remove the DRM rights from various Apple apps. There is good news for all of you that we have found a magic tool named DRmare, it is one of the best audio converter software application for Mac users, above all, it’s quite easy to use and to convert any audio file to MP3 or AAC in any other format is a matter of moments.
The DRmare, music converting software developed by an innovative and passionate tech researcher group who are very much promising to give simple and user-friendly application, that is also backed by full support so that the user will deliver the optimum level of satisfaction.
What DRmare Apple Music Converter for Mac Can Do?
- Convert Apple Music which is DRM Protected, iTunes audiobooks, Audible files to unprotected audio formats, like FLAC, MP3, etc.
- Customize output audio quality by adjusting codec, bit rate, channel, and more to make personalized audio so that you can get better audio playback.
- 10X faster conversion rate for Mac version than competitors with 100% original output quality.
- Embedded ID3 tag that stores complete information (artist, album, genre) or you are able to edit ID3 tags as you like within the audio file.
Features of DRmare Audio Converter
Now let us take a detailed look at the features supported by DRmare to give you a better understanding of the software.
- Simple User-Interface As far as the user interface is concerned, the developers behind the software did an amazing job by keeping minimalistic yet effective interfaces for users. The software can be easily operated by a range of customers; right from the high-end to novice users. The whole task performed by the software is wizard-based and you are not required to do any advanced configuration to make this application work.
- Convert Audio Files from Popular Sources: The DRmare Audio converter tool lets you convert audio files from all popular sources such as Apple Music, Audible, iTunes, etc. The software is among the top-rated Apple Music Converter tools on the internet.
- Get Rid of Protection from Most Music and Audiobook Files Encryption prevents users from getting full use of digital music files downloaded online, such as Apple Music, iTunes M4P songs, and Audible AA, AAX audiobooks. To help you gain the real ownership of those audio files, the all-mighty DRmare Audio Converter for Mac comes to rescue.
- It’s specially developed to enable you to completely get rid of limitations from Apple Music, iTunes music, and Audible audiobook on any popular device and player without limitation for playback them better.
- Support for both Windows and macOS: The software supports both Windows and macOS operating systems. So, all you need to do is download and install the version for your operating system.
- Support for All Popular File Formats: All commonly used audio file formats including M4P, AA, AAX, MP3, FLAC, etc. are supported by DRmare. This ensures that you can choose audio files from any source of your choice and convert them to a file format that supports the device you wish to play the file on.
- Easy DRM Removal Tool: As we mentioned earlier, the DRmare Audio Converter software is also a very efficient DRM remover tool. So, if you are facing any DRM protection issues with the audio files you download, you can easily bypass DRM protection using this software.
- 30x Faster Processing: No matter whether you are converting audio files or removing DRM protection, the DRmare software processes tasks up to 30x faster than competing tools. This high-speed conversion is attained with the use of complex algorithms that process files faster than usual.
- Lossless File Conversion: Loss in quality is something that all of us have to deal with while converting audio files from one format to another. Well, with the DRmare Audio Conversion software, that won’t be a problem anymore. The algorithms implemented within the software also ensures 100% lossless file conversion at all times.
- Customize Audio Output Quality: Before actually converting audio files, you can also modify parameters such as sample rate, bit rate, codec, and channel, to ensure enhance the quality of the output file.
- Edit Audio Files: DRmare also offers users the ability to cut/split audio files to smaller segments. Moreover, you can also edit the ID3 of the files before conversion as well.
- Smartly Organizes your music album and collection: DRmate Audio Converter for Mac supports retaining the ID3 tags come with them by default. But what if your source audio files contain wrong tag info or even don’t have any of them? No worries. Thanks to the embedded ID3 editor of the best audio converter Mac, you can manually edit the audio track title, album, artist, composer, disc number, cover, and so on. More importantly, you can split large audio files like Audible audiobooks into small segments by chapters or averagely so that you can pick up the right chapter you want to listen to easily.
How to convert Audio Files with DRmare Audio Converter for Mac?
There are several easy steps to follow for converting audio files with DRMare Mac Audio Converter, explained here as under:
Step 1: First things first, download DRMare software from its official website and install it in your mac, also choose the suggested settings on your system. After the successful installation of the software, just click on the icon and open the software. You will see the home screen as shown in the image here as under. Select or drag and drop audio files to the dashboard from the iTunes app on your Mac.
On your mac screen, there you will have 2 options to add the audio files. The very first option is to add your desired DRM audio files that are shown at the left bottom corner and the 2nd button is placed next to the 1st button, here make sure that it is for the Non-DRM audio files.
Step 2: The software will enable you to login with the iTunes app so that all downloaded audio files will be uploaded to the DRmare application. You may find all the songs on the screen once you have completed the sign-in.
Now click on the convert button that is located at the bottom right corner, it will allow you to convert your selected audios.
Step 3: The customization option will let you make your desired changes to the audio output. You have to select in settings in which you want to download the files once after you have clicked the convert command button.
Step 4: Going forward, now click on the “Convert” button. You can download the audio files once the file conversion enables. You have all set and now you can listen to your favorite music or audio to any of the systems, even you can have it on the windows system.
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12 Sierra and the latest 10.13 High Sierra, 10.14 Mojave
Processor: 1G Hz processor, or above
RAM: 512MB or higher memory
Monitor: Monitor with 1024×768 pixels or higher resolution
Other: iTunes 12.9 or lower
- User-friendly software interface
- Uses high-end DRM decryption technology
- Value for money
- The software also functions as an audio converter
- Some people might find the software costly
DRmare is available in 3 paid versions with one-time purchase for lifetime use.
- Single-User License for a single PC at the price of $39.95
- Family Pack for 2 to maximum 5 PCs at the price of $54.95
- Unlimited License: Unlimited Macs at the of Price$129.95
The DRmare Audio Converter software is easy to use, a very reliable tool for anyone who plays with audio files a lot. If you are an audiophile who loves to download and listen to music across all your devices or if you are someone who loves editing audio files, the DRmare software is a must-have addition to your software suite.